Real Time Thought Analysis

I finally put a bit of time into watching some vids on this site, just found the hand analysis section and it's pretty sweet, not a lot of videos there yet but I'm hoping that will change.- It would be cool if we could see how much money everyone has before each hand- I'm getting super sick of seeing the same hands played out 10 different times with a different point each time. It looks like they only filmed 3 hands and got all of the lessons from them. Mix it up a bit with more hands!- Paul Wasicka pretty much blew my mind in the short handed and heads up hands. Made me realize just how much I have to learn still.Questions:- With some of these guys playing 1/2 NL, which is super small for them, how can they take it seriously? I doubt Al plays 84 the same way in a 25/50 NL game... - Who were the others at the table?edit: - I was also curious...during heads up play the 2 guys weren't covering their mouths when they talked... there could be some potential lip reading going on... not nessessarily full sentences but they could pick up a few words here and there, no?

I participated in the next one that's coming out, it should be good... I agree with you about the fact that the videos should show stack sizes, that's very important, I'll see if I can talk to someone about that.We raised the stakes this time, playing deep 2/5...it was def money none of us at the table would want to lose, and I think we had a good mix that accurately depicts a live game. 2 pros, a couple of solid amateurs, a couple giant fish, and a few nits...

I participated in the next one that's coming out, it should be good... I agree with you about the fact that the videos should show stack sizes, that's very important, I'll see if I can talk to someone about that.We raised the stakes this time, playing deep 2/5...it was def money none of us at the table would want to lose, and I think we had a good mix that accurately depicts a live game. 2 pros, a couple of solid amateurs, a couple giant fish, and a few nits...
Nice...maybe you can hook me up and get me in the next game.. ;)It was weird as I was watching it went from being deep stacked 1/2 to 2/5 with shorter stacks than the 1/2 game. A deep 2/5 would be decent to watch though. Also keep that Brad guy in, he cracks me up every time he speaks.
Nice...maybe you can hook me up and get me in the next game.. ;)It was weird as I was watching it went from being deep stacked 1/2 to 2/5 with shorter stacks than the 1/2 game. A deep 2/5 would be decent to watch though. Also keep that Brad guy in, he cracks me up every time he speaks.
WHINER!
Also keep that Brad guy in, he cracks me up every time he speaks.
Brad is the nuts, he was also at the table last time, soo funny...perfect representation of the rich fish that just gambles every hand, there's always one of those in a live game
Brad is the nuts, he was also at the table last time, soo funny...perfect representation of the rich fish that just gambles every hand, there's always one of those in a live game
(raises hand) :club: I'm waiting until there are more vids and more of the "bugs" are worked out before I take a paid look at Poker VT.I'll still pimp it for you guys by wearing my Poker VT hat in the meantime.