I'm Drinking Fcp Strat Koolaid

I haven't won any yet but it's really been a great change.I'm playing right now in a $12 and I'm 8th and a 2.20 and I'm 20th.Thanks for all the help. It's getting better and I just wanted to give you a little update on your coaching.

I haven't won any yet but it's really been a great change.I'm playing right now in a $12 and I'm 8th and a 2.20 and I'm 20th.Thanks for all the help. It's getting better and I just wanted to give you a little update on your coaching.
TID, both of them.

About 300 left in each and I'm above average in one and about average in the other.Had a couple of major suckouts but that's poker. I realize that "That's poker" means, "You're a freakin idiot!".I know these are some really tiny tournaments but the increase in play is huge for me. Reading through all the threads has been a great help. It's also nice to see the same hand situation as topic headings to refer to.

Congrats, any more updates Paul?
Made $18 bucks on the 12. Went out somewhere after the bubble. Not a lot compared to the live tourney's but it's a great start from the tips. Currently 17 with 41 left in the 2.20I have about $115,000This is hilarious! I have won two seats in live tournaments to the ME and I'm just about as excited in this damn little 2.20 as I was in the second win! LOL

Damn, They just put me at the chip leaders table.BB and had 10-8. Checked and flopped k-10-10.Raised big because of flush draw. He called and turn hit an 8. He bet small and I called. No flush hit so I bet and he just called. He had 8s and turned the FH.Still have $60k

Just got crippled.J-7 big blind.Flop j-7-qHe raised 10,000I called.Turn 10, he raised 8kI went all in and he called with q-10I just won two allins and have about 40k after picking up a few limpers and blinds.26th out of 27 right now.SHIT! was about to hit the reply and the damn thing came back on the screen and I called 20k with 7-4!

Unbelievable!Went back to the game.AA , held up and doubledK-3 bb... KK on flop two spades guy calls with A-3 spades and K holds up.J-8 sb, called the 2500, flopped J high. Moved all in.From 6k to 100k in just a few hands!About time I caught some luck24 left

Oh well, 18th. I hung in there. Had a terrible call on my part with top pair on the flop. BB had trips.Last was A-7 spades and went against A-J, A-QBoard was 9-9-9-4-2Still, it was the best I've done as far as placed in playing two tournaments at the same time. Never tried that before.Was playing three. I was 3rd on a $22 when a guy went all in and I had KK. He rivered a nine, like yesterday but these two went ok.. (need to edit: was third at the time. Finished somewhere around 300... SUCKED)Thanks guys. Look forward to posting for advice and reading your strats.