In both examples villians are fairly new to the table.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($99.90)Hero (UTG) ($94.90)UTG+1 ($18.50)MP1 ($42.75)MP2 ($108.10)CO ($17)Button ($113.40)SB ($112.20)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :5c, Q :club:Hero raises to $3, 1 fold, MP1 calls $3, 3 folds, SB calls $2.50, 1 foldFlop: ($10) 6 :ts, 3 :D, A :D(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $7, 1 fold, SB raises to $18, Hero calls $11Turn: ($46) 9 :qh(3 players)SB bets $25, Hero???Total pot: $46 | Rake: $2.30Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP2 ($56.50)CO ($92.90)Hero (Button) ($115.50)SB ($38.90)BB ($95.85)UTG ($73.75)UTG+1 ($49)MP1 ($96.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9 :D, J :heart:UTG calls $1, UTG+1 calls $1, 3 folds, Hero raises to $6, 2 folds, UTG calls $5, UTG+1 calls $5Flop: ($19.50) 2 :4h, 2 :3h, 9 :qh(3 players)UTG bets $14, 1 fold, Hero calls $14Turn: ($47.50) 2 :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checksRiver: ($47.50) 5 :D(2 players)UTG bets $22, Hero ???Total pot: $91.50 | Rake: $3

Hand 1 - I'm either shoving or folding flop depending on how fast villain plays his draws, sets, AJ, AT. As played I fold to the turn bet.Hand 2 - I play the same. I call the river bet.

Hand one with an unknown I think smooth calling or shoving is OK. The flop action and following turn bet is a little weird. It's almost like he's got a monster draw and decided to slow down on the turn, or he is baiting you with a set. Against an unknown I don't think you can say that either shoving OR calling and reevaluating on the river are wrong.Hand two is a snap call and forget about the results.

1 - sick spot, i can go either way on it... tbch as played i think i call down or fold, idk if i'm shoving... in a vacuum i think i'm almost inclined to fold the flop... need a read that this guy likes to bluff cbets in order to justify felting this imo2 - insta call & expect to be good fairly often

The bet sizing in hand 1 makes me want to shove the turn for value. I think this is Axdd a lot. I'm not sure you can call an re-evaluate on the river since stacks are too shallow. If you call you're getting 3:1 on a river shove. If villain is good he's figured stack sizes to allow for a smallish river shove that will get called but I don't see too many villains who do that at 100.Hand 2 is a clear call but I think you're chopping a lot. About the only hand that beats you is TT.