$1/$2 FullTiltecon_timPreflop - UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, econ_tim, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, MP1 calls.Pot: 8.5 SBFlop - [Kh Jc Js]BB checks, MP1 bets, econ_tim folds.

Ask yourself, "What were you trying to accomplish by raising with this hand before the flop?"Yeah, this is a pretty easy fold

$1/$2 FullTiltecon_timPreflop - UTG folds' date=' UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, [b']econ_tim, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, MP1 calls.Pot: 8.5 SBFlop - [Kh Jc Js]BB checks, MP1 bets, econ_timThe PF raise is goodCall and fold the river UI

Raising ATo from middle position is pretty standard. It has more expected value than limping...unless someone really good limped in from early position (which is hardly the case for SSHE).I woud call the flop and fold the turn UI. Pairing a T is not improved, I don't think.

i see what you mean about his pf position and kinda agree with you now that i look at it. my reply to that was most likely biased as i knew he missed the flop :club: i don't know about calling that flop with one over and a straight draw to a paired board thoughedit: not being a d.ick, would just like to hear opinions

i see what you mean about his pf position and kinda agree with you now that i look at it. my reply to that was most likely biased as i knew he missed the flop :club:   i don't know about calling that flop with one over and a straight draw to a paired board though
It's a call.Go through the process before you reply.hes getting 7:1 on the call on the flophe needs a Q or an A to improve. thats 7 outs or 6.7:1 to improve.
Raising ATo from middle position is pretty standard. It has more expected value than limping...unless someone really good limped in from early position (which is hardly the case for SSHE).I woud call the flop and fold the turn UI. Pairing a T is not improved, I don't think.
Why are you calling the flop?
hes getting 7:1 on the call on the flophe needs a Q or an A to improve. thats 7 outs or 6.7:1 to improve.
The reason I folded is because I'm not sure all my outs are good. There is a chance that someone has a J, taking away the Aces, and a smaller chance that the Q could fill someone up, or that someone already has a boat.

We are getting 9.5-1 on a call. If we spike a Q, we have the best hand alot of the time. An ace is good alot, too.Although we may be drawing dead to KJ, it is highly unlikely. The bettor is going to slowplay a boat.Plus, players make so many postflop errors at small stakes, making loose calls isn't the end of the world.

i see what you mean about his pf position and kinda agree with you now that i look at it. my reply to that was most likely biased as i knew he missed the flop :club:   i don't know about calling that flop with one over and a straight draw to a paired board though
It's a call.Go through the process before you reply.hes getting 7:1 on the call on the flophe needs a Q or an A to improve. thats 7 outs or 6.7:1 to improve.
1) I misread the initial post, and am an idiot. With 9.5b bets in the pot, a call here is more-than-appropriate. 2) He's not getting 7:1, he's getting 9.5:1, which is significant, and should persuade you to call even if you're worried about your dirty outs.Ice
We are getting 9.5-1 on a call. If we spike a Q, we have the best hand alot of the time. An ace is good alot, too.Although we may be drawing dead to KJ, it is highly unlikely. The bettor is going to slowplay a boat.Plus, players make so many postflop errors at small stakes, making loose calls isn't the end of the world.
Thanks. I spazzed and didn't realize the size of the pot. Looking at the hand converter thing is screwing me up. Cheers
i see what you mean about his pf position and kinda agree with you now that i look at it. my reply to that was most likely biased as i knew he missed the flop :club: i don't know about calling that flop with one over and a straight draw to a paired board though
1) I misread the initial post, and am an idiot. With 9.5b bets in the pot, a call here is more-than-appropriate. 2) He's not getting 7:1, he's getting 9.5:1, which is significant, and should persuade you to call even if you're worried about your dirty outs.Ice
9:5 is right.sorry i read it on the fly and theres no convertereasy flop call then

Just wondering what kinds of hands you put the other players on, and how this affects the decision.I think unsuited Broadway cards or low pairs are likely hands for MP1 to limp with. Given that he bet the flop he likely has K or J. The CO could cold call a raise with a medium pair, suited Broadways, unsuited Broadways, or possibly higher range of AX suited. And the BB could be defending with anything, although if they are decent, maybe an Ace or suited semi-connectors.First, do you agree with my reads?Second, if so, given that Broadway cards are plausible holdings for two of the players, how much should I discount my outs?