am i missing bets? [ps 2/4]

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is UTG with [As], [Kh]. Hero raises.Flop: (5.50 SB) [8s], [Qs], [Jh] (2 players)Hero bets, Button calls.Turn: (3.75 BB) [5s] (2 players)Hero bets, Button calls.River: (5.75 BB) [2c] (2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Final Pot: 5.75 BB

I got drunk and called in this exact situation last night with AQ, and ran into AK. I think you're missing bets against my wasted ass, but real human beings....?

I got drunk and called in this exact situation last night with AQ, and ran into AK. I think you're missing bets against my wasted ass, but real human beings....?
PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter Preflop: Hero is UTG with [As], [Kh]. Hero raises, 5 folds, Button calls, 2 folds. Flop: (5.50 SB) [8s], [Qs], [Jh] (2 players) Hero bets, Button calls. Turn: (3.75 BB) [5s] (2 players) Hero bets, Button calls. River: (5.75 BB) [2c] (2 players)
Hope the situation was a little bit different.With this board AQ beats AK.
PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is UTG with [As], [Kh]. Hero raises.Flop: (5.50 SB) [8s], [Qs], [Jh] (2 players)Hero bets, Button calls.Turn: (3.75 BB) [5s] (2 players)Hero bets, Button calls.River: (5.75 BB) [2c] (2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Final Pot: 5.75 BB
The only bet you would be missing is the extra one you lost by betting and getting called on the river. Only a total fish calls your river bet and you win....or a wasted iceman :wink: