Vick12 Runs Like God And Is Blessed

weeee nice cash adam!!
Thanks Birthday Boy!!!
Marry Me
Do u put out?
Whoa wth? Maybe you and I can try out for Survivor next year together!Mark
I thought u knew I had been on a mission to not kill myself anymore? I have actually slacked a bit on the working out/diet. I was down to 205 pds. but I am back up to about 214. I am DEF gonna get back to running/eating better next week. Amazing how much more active I am/feel like being when I am not stoned out of my gourd all day...=)
GG Adam!! Nice table draw you had in the beginning with all the chips flying around.Sigh, sad I missed it as I wasn't feeling too good and went to bed early. :club::ts
Yeah...I even sober dialed you to wake yur ash up!!!I actually didn't get a ton of chips there tbh, but it didn't hurt having that table of tards. I honestly think the 50/50 is maybe the softest mtt on the net. I have made the FT like 3 times if I am not mistaken and people ALWAYS give away chips like nothing. Like that dude who called me w/ A9 on the all brick board and ran down the str8 and built a 9k stack in 1st 15 minutes...he was out before 1st break...lol!
Thanks Chris. I am also starting to look younger than my 35 would lead you to believe. I quit smoking in July and am also running/working out so I am starting to look even better than I did when I was a pothead fat ash!!!
just to be clear, you can be a pothead, work out a lot, and look 12. js. :club:
just to be clear, you can be a pothead, work out a lot, and look 12. js. :club:
LoooooooooLGet on msn...