Soccer Betting

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not havin much luck in Spain2-1 for yesterday, 4-2 for the weekendBirmingham $1.62YTD = 14-7. I just did a quick add up and im up around 4.5 units.
I've been meaning to ask; can you translate the $1.62 odds to American odds?Marseille -116Sporting -120

Ill do my best Poppy, the conversions that im goin to give here are rough, they are not exact.American odds are in bracketsChelsea $2.20 (+120)Inter $1.50 (-200)YTD = 14-8, +3.5 unitsGood luck to all

mate i didnt figure it out. i went of this website:http://www.smartcapper.com/tool_odds_converter.htmli personally find the american system really hard to understand and confusing but i guess u prob think the decimal system is confusing
I still don't get it. I guess I'll just use the converter.Zenit -112Man U -151Real Madrid -153Yesterday: 2-0Overall: 70-31 +36.9x

Reading $1.67Bordeaux $1.61Genoa $1.56Birmingham $2.20Lyon $1.99Grossitto $1.57Chelsea $1.49Swansea $1.88Blackpool - Ipswich DRAWTheres my splurge for the weekend. Its make or break time...YTD = 15-12, +0.4x