national heads-up poker tournament theme song

I just went to the Summerfest website and it says that they are performing at 10PM at the Harley Davidson stage (I think that's a free stage)!Thanks for the "heads up"!

THAT WAS A CRAZY GAME OF POKER Copyright Old Man Time Music, Inc.My twenty thrown down in my fist of rageAnd the man to my left just folded downJohnny doubled up with a Royal FlushI had three jacks and a pair of ninesMy mind is turning just two shots moreThere's not much left to playThen dude walks in Black hat on top, what a mopI'm lucky it wasn't a county cop, cause I'm just running out of timeWho's up for game two, what to do?My wallets getting thin and I just lost my watch last nightI got a problem, just one answer got to throw it all downAnd kiss it goodbyeThat was a crazy game of pokerI lost it allBut someday I'll be back againAnd I'm never to fallNever to fallWho's up for game three?I can barely see the bourbon drowning next to meAnd I just lost it allWell there's a man sitting next to meRed with smiling eyesIt's funny I don't have no money tonight.That was a crazy game of pokerI lost it allBut someday I'll be back againAnd I'm never to fallNever to fallBada biba... ... ...I say now skitili dat dat dat well how bout thatI'm coming out the front never coming out the backI walked into the bar yesterdayCause I had something to do, something to sayAnd Johnny walked in right behind me andI didn't turn aroundUntil I hear the sound of his feet fallingOn the ground, looked over my shoulderAnd I saw a clownAnd I said what are you doing in the bar tonight?And I said Johnny whatcha doing tonight?He looked at me with a face full of frightAnd I said how about a revolution?And he said , right.I say of, you say a, I say revolution, and you say Jah 2xAnd I said what are you looking at?He hit me across the face with a bat.I grabbed my .45 and I said let's get out and goWell so he opened the door, and said "now, whatcha here for?"I said I'm wanderin' down the road 44And I said I've been walking for about a thousand yearsAnd my feet are growing tiredMy eyes a little wiredDon't know what to do unless I retireAnd he just said let's play some crazy pokerAnd I said Johnny whatcha doing tonight?He looked at me with a face full of fright And I said how about a revolution?And he said right.I said that was the craziest game of poker that I ever sawI said that was the craziest game of poker that I ever sawBut Im not gonna quit and I'm not gonna stop I don't give a shit cause I got the dropJohnny just got two eyes just like mineAnd I'm feeling kind of funky, kinda fineCause I drank a bottle of whiskey before I cameCame to the bar to see what's the sameI saw my man named Johnny sitting across the table fromAnd to my left was a man he had no ginHe didn't even think about starting to sinThe man to my right, wasn't feeling very niceHe looked kinda mad and I felt badBecause I took his money last night Now I'm just strugglingI need a honey bunnyI don't know what to say anymoreSo Im just going to go out the front door.

I was wondering that too, they sound a lot like MOE if that is their normal sound
i listen to both bands and OAR sounds nothing like moe.
I was wondering that too, they sound a lot like MOE if that is their normal sound
i listen to both bands and OAR sounds nothing like moe.
I'm just sayin that based off of the NHUPC theme song. I don't listen to OAR at all, so I can't say for any degree of certainty. I'm a reformed hippie, so I've listened to more then my fair share of MOE