Was This A Good Call?

He bluffed quite a bit after the flop on previous hands, but it was still pretty early on so I did not get the best read from him. But I am just curious if this was a good call? I will post the results in a bit.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $3.00+$0.40 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t1480)UTG (t740)UTG+1 (t2910)MP1 (t2840)Hero (MP2) (t2105)CO (t830)Button (t1760)SB (t835)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Jclub.gif, Jdiamond.gifUTG raises to t150, 2 folds, Hero calls t150, CO calls t150, 1 fold, SB calls t135, 1 foldFlop: (t630) Qspade.gif, 4club.gif, 6club.gif(4 players)SB checks, UTG bets t590 (All-In), Hero calls t590, 2 foldsTurn: (t1810) 5spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t1810) 8club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t1810

Well, if you think he's shoving ATC here, sure, but it's pretty early to have that solid a read on somebody. Though he was bluffing earlier, how sure are we that he's bluff-shoving here?How often did he raise pre?

As soon as you dont raise PF youre relegating your hand to set or fold. You didnt set, fold.
I dont think this is "set or fold" at all. In fact I think I may call here. The villain will shove with a lot of hands, including AK, AJ, a flush draw, etc...and with an un-eventful board like that, I can see how he may think he can steal the pot by shoving. Of couse sometimes you will run into a Q, but not enough to fold. Good call sir. Overcards are not that scary.
I dont think this is "set or fold" at all. In fact I think I may call here. The villain will shove with a lot of hands, including AK, AJ, a flush draw, etc...and with an un-eventful board like that, I can see how he may think he can steal the pot by shoving. Of couse sometimes you will run into a Q, but not enough to fold. Good call sir. Overcards are not that scary.
the problem is that with 3 villains in pre-flop, besides a reasonably high chance of a Q, you also can be facing a flush draw + overcard, straight draws, sets etc. Its a close EV call that Id make in a cash game, but 600 chips are too precious here for a marginal call. "Set or fold" was an overstatement to answer quickly though. there are obviously some boards you would bet, all unders, paired boards with no overs.

Thanks for the replies. He did pair his queen. I questioned the call because I had him covered, and he had been preflop raising quite a bit since the start so I was thinking he was trying to buy the pot, or maybe lower pocket pair.