whatever happened to...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in strategy more and more lately.But since my work hours have been cut down to 4 hours a day, instead of 8, I think gen. will be seeing more of me. I know, I know...but you have to deal with it.

Daniel actually doing something at a card table????Horrible lately....he did well at the cash games at the WPT championshipbut other than that......Maybe he's saving it for his heads-up battles but I am starting to wish I had the money to play him right now......!

and Smash?
Él se fue.- Jordan
He went himself?I think this would be better...El sali (accent over e and i, don't kno how to do that).He left.
Daniel actually doing something at a card table????Horrible lately....he did well at the cash games at the WPT championshipbut other than that......Maybe he's saving it for his heads-up battles but I am starting to wish I had the money to play him right now......!
well yeah, he sure sucks at poker. i agree, it's a winning proposition to take all your money and play against him. what the hell does daniel know? i mean, its been like, 4 tournaments since he's made the final table! what a noob!shut the **** up.
well yeah, he sure sucks at poker. i agree, it's a winning proposition to take all your money and play against him. what the hell does daniel know? i mean, its been like, 4 tournaments since he's made the final table! what a noob!shut the censored up.
:think: Feb 27 WSOP S.D. 10,000 0 - -10,000 Mar 5 NHUPC 20,000 0 - -20,000 Mar 7 WPT SJ 10,000 0 - -10,000 Mar 20 WSOP Rio 10,000 0 - -10,000 Mar 28 WPT Reno 5,100 0 - - 5,100 Apr 15 PPT Bellagio 0 0 - 0 April 25 WPT Bellagio 25,500 0 - -25500 May 8 WSOP Tahoe 10,000 0 - -10,000 May 10 PPT Mirage 0 0 - 0 That would be 9 tournaments!, 10 if you count the heads-up at the Mirage. I never said he sucked at poker, just he hasn't done anything lately! Still one of the best, but just something many have noticed recently.
and Smash?
Él se fue.- Jordan
He went himself?I think this would be better...El sali (accent over e and i, don't kno how to do that).He left.
But why?
speaking of whichwhat ever happened to kurt (suited_up)
I'm around... Been semi busy I guess... that or the topics have been boring.Been spending time losing sattelite tournaments at Bodog also. I just can't win over there... the players are terrible, but either the cards screw me or some stupid player does. Just had my best finish, 11th in the 100k sattelite and 5 get paid. UGH!
I'm around... Been semi busy I guess... that or the topics have been boring.Been spending time losing sattelite tournaments at Bodog also. I just can't win over there... the players are terrible, but either the cards screw me or some stupid player does. Just had my best finish, 11th in the 100k sattelite and 5 get paid. UGH!
Did you get any money on the side for spending money when you won your satellite? You've probably said stuff about this a million times so if you don't want to answer you dont have to.
Did you get any money on the side for spending money when you won your satellite? You've probably said stuff about this a million times so if you don't want to answer you dont have to.
No I didn't. They paid for the airfare and hotel though. Most just do hotel. So I am sure that's why.