Heads Up Pot Limit Omaha Tournament

Full Tilt PokerSuper Satellite to 25k Heads Up Pot Limit Omaha World ChampionshipPot Limit Omaha TournamentHeads UpBlinds: $15/$302 playersPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with K♦ T♦ 7♥ Q♥SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: 6♣ T♥ A♥ ($60, 2 players)Hero bets $60, SB calls.Turn: T♣ ($180, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $60, Hero raises to $360, SB raises to $720, Hero calls.River: 6♥ ($1620, 2 players)Hero is all-in $750, SB calls all-in $750.Results:Final pot: $3120

ISAPLO but I slow way down after the T hits the turn. PLO is still largely a game of the nuts, even HU, and Im not being that aggressive into a possible boat.i have a frustrating problem in HU PLO. In 6 tourneys in a row Ive had a 2500/500 or so chip lead and wasnt able to close it out. Anyone want to look at HHs? (I have at least the most recent one, though that may have been O8)

ISAPLO but I slow way down after the T hits the turn. PLO is still largely a game of the nuts, even HU, and Im not being that aggressive into a possible boat.i have a frustrating problem in HU PLO. In 6 tourneys in a row Ive had a 2500/500 or so chip lead and wasnt able to close it out. Anyone want to look at HHs? (I have at least the most recent one, though that may have been O8)
Absolutely. Show me you have.

Stacks? Also, we're assuming you're looking for a line check, as there aren't any questions or commentary with this hand, so if you're looking for more, let us know.Yeah, slow down and just call the turn. We're sitting only on trips, still drawing to a non-nut boat, a non-nut flush and distantly drawing to a nut straight (I'd really would have rather continued from the flop with either a jack in hand or on the board, but heads up, this is fine). We don't want to pot commit when we're still drawing to the non-nuts, even heads up, and if we raise the turn, we risk doing just that.

Stacks? Also, we're assuming you're looking for a line check, as there aren't any questions or commentary with this hand, so if you're looking for more, let us know.Yeah, slow down and just call the turn. We're sitting only on trips, still drawing to a non-nut boat, a non-nut flush and distantly drawing to a nut straight (I'd really would have rather continued from the flop with either a jack in hand or on the board, but heads up, this is fine). We don't want to pot commit when we're still drawing to the non-nuts, even heads up, and if we raise the turn, we risk doing just that.
My bad-3rd hand of the tourny. We're both sitting on approximately t1,500.

Raise preflop.Flop is standard.Checkraising the turn is horrible. It folds out all worse and gets action from everything that beats you. Oh, and once you get 3bet on the turn, FOLD. Just bet the turn for 3/4 pot.

Why on earth are you trying to qualify for the 25k??
The satellite is insanely fun and i cash out the 5k FTP points after I win. Good value. You should try it.
The satellite is insanely fun and i cash out the 5k FTP points after I win. Good value. You should try it.
not when you play like this..... really.... what do you think he is 3-betting the turn with?? And what hands will he call the river with that you actually can beat?? Here's to hoping he was stacking off with KTxx....i guess?