September Featured Member

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at this post... ouchIf Troyo doesn't get it we will see a very angry RcgsNutz would be very deserving also though
wouldn't be angry as I know there are many who deserve it including nutz, acid, wandigo, but Troyo did have a great August with those winslmao at tehtoe
whoever it is, enjoy your massive downswing.it's been the last 3 days and especially today now that my month is over that i've been able to finally win again.
Remember that that Fluffdog was made the Featured Member before he made his WSOP Final Table.The Featured Member Curse is a myth I tell you a myth and Ray will prove it in Sept.
Remember that that Fluffdog was made the Featured Member before he made his WSOP Final Table.The Featured Member Curse is a myth I tell you a myth and Ray will prove it in Sept.
and he ran absolutely terrible at the final table. j/s :)congrats ray!
fine, BEIGNETS... freaking canadians
Lol, I had to google that, looks gross. All this talk about donuts reminded me that I haven't had one for a long time and wouldn't mind one. I just don't know where to go to get a vanilla long john with the good icing on it.
mmm a vanilla long john? If you want one come and get it baby.
he would have to go to Buffalo or Chicago to visit Gallo and checkyand I guess Santa Cruz to visit you lmao
he would have to go to Buffalo or Chicagoand I guess Santa Cruz lmao
I was thinking my pants.and I saw you edited the part out about Gallo and checky.... they aren't going to be happy about this
I was thinking my pants.and I saw you edited the part out about Gallo and checky.... they aren't going to be happy about this
that was my thoughts lol, dam I was leveledIs that better King above edited
I haven't played yet, and frankly I'm getting nervous now. Maybe I'll just take the month off.
OMG get real, you don't honestly believe this jinx stuff.
I haven't played yet, and frankly I'm getting nervous now. Maybe I'll just take the month off.
If it makes you feel better, it was just a mediocre losing month...not a disastrous one.
I lost 1600 at 5/10 plo8 400 cap, in like 65 hands then won back 1000 in 3 hands of NLO8
If troyomac hasn't officially gotten Featured Member for Sep. yet then I vote for him. :D:ts:4h:D:club: