Early Tournament Situation

I just had this hand come up in a tournament and was wondering what everyone else would of done. I dont have the exact hand history but this is how it went.Blinds are 25/50 and i have 2275. I raise 3x the BB in late position with the 54 of clubs and 2 people call BB and SB. BB has 3100 and SB has about 1.3k. The Flop comes 368 2 clubs. SB Checks, BB bets 150, I raise to 450. SB folds and BB then shoves all in.Would you make the call here? I will tell you what i did if i get a few responses.

Alright i did end up making the call, however the person who shoved ended up having a set of 66 and on the river i hit my flush but he/she hit a full house to bust me out. I just wanted to make sure the play was standard. Thanks you 2 for responding to my post.

raising the flop isnt necessarily "standard". It depends on your read of what BB will flat pre-flop but lead the flop with. eliminating TT-AA for no PF raise, in the hands 22-99 there are 9 set hands (where you have about 40% equity) and 24 pairs (where you have about 55% equity) (actually a little less because sometimes your straight outs are duplicated), so you are basically a coin toss on hand equity. If you weight the set hands a little more heavily (most villains with a set will lead vs the scary board, but a pair may check and look for a safe turn) then youre a small underdog.A raise has some fold equity, but can deny you a draw or force you to call a coinflip for some pretty deep stacks so it is a close decision. If I thought Id still get paid off when a club hits Id flat the 150. If I thought a flush card would kill my action Id raise.

It appears the PF is a position raise, as even if the blinds call, Hero will have position postflop unless there are players behind and any of said players call. There is value to this play assuming blinds or players behind aren't playing loose and aren't willing to call c-bets with a wide range. Not that this situation is an automatic PF raise, because it's not, but the cards or this stage of the tourney don't necessarily make it a bad play.

It appears the PF is a position raise, as even if the blinds call, Hero will have position postflop unless there are players behind and any of said players call. There is value to this play assuming blinds or players behind aren't playing loose and aren't willing to call c-bets with a wide range. Not that this situation is an automatic PF raise, because it's not, but the cards or this stage of the tourney don't necessarily make it a bad play.
I forgot to wingmans comment on PF: FAILThe PF raise is very solid unless the blinds have a history of defending with re-raises.
I forgot to wingmans comment on PF: FAILThe PF raise is very solid unless the blinds have a history of defending with re-raises.
So I should be raising in position with pretty much any suited connectors+ unless I have a read on them?
So I should be raising in position with pretty much any suited connectors+ unless I have a read on them?
Not...54s is the bottom imo, because 43s and 32s dont make straights as easily. If the blinds are tight then even 43 and 32 might tempt me though.