Cooler City (?) #4 - 88 (live 1/2)

Villain has about $100Hero coversHero is MP with 88.Villain is BB - this is his first hand at the tablePreflop: Folds to hero who opens for $10, 2 callersFlop: 532 two tone (Pot $30)villains checks, hero bets $20, one fold, Villain raises to $50 and has < $50 behind, Hero tanks and shovesNot really much to this hand except fold or shove on the flop. The flop is draw heavy and misses my pre-flop range by a mile so I think villain can be doing this with a wide range of hands that I beat. Is this a fold or is the push ok with the minor over pair?

villain starts the hand with 50 bbs. I don't see how you can fold to that given his range. Even if he's holding two pair you have decent outage. Just really sucks when he's got a straight because you're drawing close to dead.

Villain has about $100Hero coversHero is MP with 88.Villain is BB - this is his first hand at the tablePreflop: Folds to hero who opens for $10, 2 callersFlop: 532 two tone (Pot $30)villains checks, hero bets $20, one fold, Villain raises to $50 and has < $50 behind, Hero tanks and shovesNot really much to this hand except fold or shove on the flop. The flop is draw heavy and misses my pre-flop range by a mile so I think villain can be doing this with a wide range of hands that I beat. Is this a fold or is the push ok with the minor over pair?
Villain has no idea what your range is since its his first hand at the table.Other than that i think it was played fine.. if he has a pp bigger than yours or hit a straight or a big draw then w/e. There are so many times online where you see a guy buy in shortstacked and play their first hand very aggressive if not all in preflop. They always show up with something like 94o. I think shoving is +EV and then laugh when he turns over 75o
Villain has no idea what your range is since its his first hand at the table.
True. I meant basically that this flop misses a typical pre-flop opening range which would normally be mid-pairs and big cards.

Rats, wrong cooler.