Stars Support Owns

I accidently sent Adam ( Vick12) 3 transfers on stars .. Vick12 is his name on FTP.. but not Stars.. anyways i finally figured it out when Adam said he wasnt getting the money.. I emailed stars and since the other player handt logged on in a long time, that they would refund my money to me... weeeeeee for stars supportPS.. im an idiot for not confirmin the name.

I accidently sent Adam ( Vick12) 3 transfers on stars .. Vick12 is his name on FTP.. but not Stars.. anyways i finally figured it out when Adam said he wasnt getting the money.. I emailed stars and since the other player handt logged on in a long time, that they would refund my money to me... weeeeeee for stars supportPS.. im an idiot for not confirmin the name.
No you're not, he is for not having the same one on all sites. :club:

i reg'd to play a VIP 1 table w/ Joe Hachem, but something came up and I forgot to unreg from it. I got blinded out the tournament then. I emailed stars and they refunded me the ticket!top class as always

No you're not, he is for not having the same one on all sites. :club:
LOOOOOL at both of you!!!That's totally awesome TJ that Stars did that. There is little doubt their support is head and shoulders above the rest. I knew something was up when I got your email saying u shipped on Stars but asked what my Tilt name was...and I hadn't got anything from Stars!!! Glad the imposter Vick12 hadn't logged on in awhile and they were able to reverse that schit! I'm also flattered and have "offically" arrived since someone decided to be me and become Vick12 on Stars!!!Gallo...fwiw I would change my name EVERYWHERE including on here to Damauler12 if I could do it all over again. If I knew back in 2005 that Mike Vick would become a bad word and a dog abuser...lets just say I woulda passed on Vick. Besides...Damauler12 sounds much more badash than Vick12 anyway!!
LOOOOOL at both of you!!!That's totally awesome TJ that Stars did that. There is little doubt their support is head and shoulders above the rest. I knew something was up when I got your email saying u shipped on Stars but asked what my Tilt name was...and I hadn't got anything from Stars!!! Glad the imposter Vick12 hadn't logged on in awhile and they were able to reverse that schit! I'm also flattered and have "offically" arrived since someone decided to be me and become Vick12 on Stars!!!Gallo...fwiw I would change my name EVERYWHERE including on here to Damauler12 if I could do it all over again. If I knew back in 2005 that Mike Vick would become a bad word and a dog abuser...lets just say I woulda passed on Vick. Besides...Damauler12 sounds much more badash than Vick12 anyway!!
I hope you are happy that you caused TJ so many issues. *******.
any chance that this imposter Vick12, is actually michael Vick??
...or his 12 year old son/daughter?
I hope you are happy that you caused TJ so many issues. *******.
Hmmm....7 letter swear word...would it be...ashhole?
any chance that this imposter Vick12, is actually michael Vick??
...or his 12 year old son/daughter?
LOL...not sure. It could very well be. But since they chose to go w/ not only Vick but the number 12 as well...I am a brazzilion percent sure he is my imposter.*Or so I have convinced myself...that I am indeed that cool!*
Gallo...fwiw I would change my name EVERYWHERE including on here to Damauler12 if I could do it all over again. If I knew back in 2005 that Mike Vick would become a bad word and a dog abuser...lets just say I woulda passed on Vick. Besides...Damauler12 sounds much more badash than Vick12 anyway!!
How do you think the owner of VickIsGod felt?He was actualy fine with it but rarely plays on the account anymore.
Gallo...fwiw I would change my name EVERYWHERE including on here to Damauler12 if I could do it all over again. If I knew back in 2005 that Mike Vick would become a bad word and a dog abuser...lets just say I woulda passed on Vick. Besides...Damauler12 sounds much more badash than Vick12 anyway!!
I'm pretty sure you can, didn't you see? http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=127521

Yes, it really does. Best support site I've ever encountered for any product. I forgot the password to my account recently and had created a new email address for that account that I never used so I was unable to recover the password, and I emailed em about it. Their first response was almost instantaneous.