Absolute Poker?

People around here are pretty split on Absolute. Comes down to a personal decision really. Some people will take soft games over everything else. Others want to make a point and not play there.They key thing, whether you play there or somewhere else.... make sure you get rakeback before you sign up.(You can check the site in my sig to explain everything.)But you can PM me if you have other questions as well.

Def get rakeback. I've played there, stopped playing there, and played there again.Edit: Not to cut Kurt out or anything, but Rakebreak.com also offers rakeback, I think it's same % as rakerobber, but they have bigger monthly "rake races". Not that important unless you are a high volume player, if so, then I am angering Kurt even more.

Thanks for the reply's really appreciate it, I'm more of a cash game player but have been trying to improve my tourney skills, and advice on what tourneys to play?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
You might want to try leprechaun poker, an Irish site with its own brands of sit'n'go tourneys, as well as all the others.Been on there for a few days... its ok.Much the same as other Ipoker sites but their own games are a nice change

One thing I don't really like about absolute poker is all there cash games are pretty much 6 seated. I prefer 9 or 10 handed cash game tables.

• 2 weeks later...
Def get rakeback. I've played there, stopped playing there, and played there again.Edit: Not to cut Kurt out or anything, but Rakebreak.com also offers rakeback, I think it's same % as rakerobber, but they have bigger monthly "rake races". Not that important unless you are a high volume player, if so, then I am angering Kurt even more.
Ours are bigger now too. Updated the site....Not sure how big there's are, but you're not helping, lol.