I download a DVD rip of that a long time ago. It was ok but could have been done way better.You will be mad at the ending. Im not gonna say what cuz dont want to spoil it. But you will be mad just sayin.

It's pretty bad.Not as bad as All In though. That one's gotta be the worst poker movie ever made. I don't think I even finished watching it.

When a mysterious ex-gambler (Burt Reynolds) mentors a hotshot college kid (Bret Harrison) to become a major player in the world of professional poker, all bets are off in Deal, hitting the tables today. Officially endorsed by the World Poker Tour and featuring supporting performances from Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie, Love Actually), Charles Durning (“Rescue Me,” State and Main), Jennifer Tilly (Seed of Chucky, Bullets Over Broadway), and a who’s who of professional poker players and commentators, the Deal DVD includes a poker tutorial featurette with Isabelle Mercier and Greg Raymer.Worth buying it just for that IMO...

It's pretty bad.Not as bad as All In though. That one's gotta be the worst poker movie ever made. I don't think I even finished watching it.
Thats cuz All In had the same stupid ending as Deal. They need to make a good realistic poker movie.A more cutthroat one. Rounders 2 maybe? Following both characters seperate stories?
Thats cuz All In had the same stupid ending as Deal. They need to make a good realistic poker movie.A more cutthroat one. Rounders 2 maybe? Following both characters seperate stories?
There will never, ever be a Rounders 2. At least not by anyone involved with the first one.