PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $0.02 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($3.94)BB ($2.99)UTG ($2.80)UTG+1 ($1.52)MP1 ($2.98)MP2 ($1.68)MP3 ($0.98)CO ($3.56)Button ($1.28)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5spade.gif, 2diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BB calls $0.04, UTG+1 calls $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04, MP3 calls $0.04.Flop: ($0.31) Qheart.gif, 6diamond.gif, 5diamond.gif(5 players)Hero bets $0.08, BB calls $0.08, UTG+1 calls $0.08, MP1 folds, MP3 folds.Turn: ($0.55) 9diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.2, BB calls $0.20, UTG+1 folds.River: ($0.95) 9club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB checks.Final Pot: $0.95check on river with plan to call pretty much all bets...bet amounts are ok? anything to imrpove on? ;/

first off raise more on flop and on turn. Raising .08 into a .31 cent pot is just moronic. It doesn't accomplish anything good. If you are gonna bet....bet pot....or at least somewhere closer to 3/4's the pot. By making it 1/4th the pot on the flop it's essentially like you are checking because anyone who calls will be calling with a variety of hands and you are not pricing them out. You are getting no information. Again on the turn you need to pot it here. You have the best high hand at the moment and and the best draw to a low. You need to make sure everyone that is also drawing to the low or anything else pays full price because if you hit the low you will quarter someone and that is the sweet part of this game. River: As played I would bet. I don't see anyone slowplaying a set or Top two pair on the turn. It's basically a WB/WA situation so it's here and only here I would think about the small value bet. But still making it at least 1/2 pot. Considering the limits, I would even call a raise sometimes depending on reads. hope that helped....I am going on 48 hours with 2 hours of sleep mixed in...my brain isn't working right.

If I notice a habit forming such as this with the checking on the river when the board pairs or flush comes in etc. I'm gonna be putting you to some difficult decisions when I start firing pot sized bets at you....FWIW I like the blocker bet on the end and as everyone has already stated you have to be putting more in on the flop/turn. If you would've bet the pot on flop and turn if you got any callers at all the river plays itself do to your stack size as well

i bet out so small on the flop because i Didnt want anyone to fold, i thought my hand was far too good and didnt want to knock out any op's, but bet this amount to build up the pot. my intension was to pot the turn if any low card were to drop.if i had pot on the flop i dont see any callers the majority of the time...i dont think potting the flop would be correct in this situation, your gonna drive away the players way too often, if someone were to pot this and i only had A2 i'd probably fold with others to act, and even if it were hu playing at a full table.is any of that reasonable?

i bet out so small on the flop because i Didnt want anyone to fold, i thought my hand was far too good and didnt want to knock out any op's, but bet this amount to build up the pot. my intension was to pot the turn if any low card were to drop.if i had pot on the flop i dont see any callers the majority of the time...i dont think potting the flop would be correct in this situation, your gonna drive away the players way too often, if someone were to pot this and i only had A2 i'd probably fold with others to act, and even if it were hu playing at a full table.is any of that reasonable?
then you're not betting and raising enough