Free Money On Stars

shit I was searching for this video for like 20min. At first when I couldnt find it I thought "oh well whatever". But then it really bothered me that I couldnt find it again... anywayHere it is. Its not the act thats funny, its the fact that there are really people like this out there.

shit I was searching for this video for like 20min. At first when I couldnt find it I thought "oh well whatever". But then it really bothered me that I couldnt find it again... anywayHere it is. Its not the act thats funny, its the fact that there are really people like this out there.
Wow. Ok, $5 third prize. SN?>Also I think I'm going to buy a gun because of this video.

Ya I was watching it and thinking what if that woman had a baby in the back seat or something?? That is so f'd up. If I were in the car or in a car near this happening that dude prolly wouldnt have more than 50% of his head attached...

Ya I was watching it and thinking what if that woman had a baby in the back seat or something?? That is so f'd up. If I were in the car or in a car near this happening that dude prolly wouldnt have more than 50% of his head attached...
Yeah I would have loved to be able to put him out of his misery myself.This was one of the related videos...almost as disturbing...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CqXG84k-w&NR=1