Before i get into this. This hand if from a live cardroom in Florida. State law mandates that all buy ins be for $100. No more no less. I usually sit at the 1/2 and grind 50bbs but theres usually good action at 2/5. Its tough to get started cause you have 20bbs and its pretty much a donkey fest. But it is what it is.This hand was about 4.5 hours into the table. I had a very tight image. Ive only been playing premium hands, winning 3/4 of the pots that i get involved in, which is very few. I havent shown down any bluffs, bad cards, or bad plays. Really ive just been sitting there looking at rags for 4 hours. I did catch a few spots, and Ive grinded my way up to $380.While there were some pretty huge pots with marginal hands, the table wasnt as wreckless as usual. Alot of limped pots. Im about two to the right of the button. 3 Limpers infront of me and I look down at AsQc. I make it $25 to go. Player to my left (CO) calls, as do all three limpers. Blinds fold. Flop: Ac 10d 4d (Pot 125-132)Checks around to me. Now I couldnt believe all three limpers called. This wasnt normal for the table that 5 people went to the flop for $25 preflop. The majority of the villains are pretty bad players and I felt that my hand was good.I bet out 75. Villain 1 (to my right, CO) goes all in for $195 total. First two limpers fold, then Villain 2 calls. After villain 2 called, he had 12 dollars left.Now these two villains have been playing almost every hand. They are loose aggressive donks pretty much. Villain 1 dropped 3 or 4 buy ins, left and came back with over a G in cash bought in for 100 and has built up to this hand. But hes a very bad player, getting into very big pots with very marginal cards. I didnt feel that he had a big hand at all. Villain 2's call didnt really worry me either. Villain 2 has had a very weird session, hes been up and down alot for alot of money. He too often gets into places that he shouldnt with marginal cards. He's not afraid to go broke with a draw. Older gentleman, doesnt play tricky. Also, bets out on flops that he hits 90% of the time. I didnt give him much credit for anything,Okay now i want to talk about their ranges. Obviously either of them could have two pair. I felt villain 1 was more likely to have a weak ace rather than a draw and villain 2 to rather have a draw rather than an ace or two pair. Villain 2 would most likely bet out if he had an ace or two pair. Having said that, villain 2 would have raised preflop with A 10, and i dont think he woulda called with A4, maybe if it was suited cause he always talks about being priced in.Villain 1 could easily have me beat, but i didnt feel it. The way the guy has been playing i could easily have him crushed.Okay so here i am, two players all in, infront of me with top pair decent kicker. The pot has about 595 in it and it is another 120 to me (132 if i throw in the rest of villain 2's 12 dollars.) Ive invested 100 into this pot already and I feel i have the best hand.My question is, is this a fold more often than a call. How am i doing versus their ranges? Am i overplaying my hand? Up until this point, ive played the hand correctly right? 75 into 125 is a lil less than 3/4ths the pot, i thought it was a good bet. The pot was 119bbs and its 26bbs to me to call. This is kind of automatic isnt it?What do you think about my analysis of the hand? How could i have played it better and should i fold to the reraise? Am i donking off if i call?

Before i get into this. This hand if from a live cardroom in Florida. State law mandates that all buy ins be for $100. No more no less. I usually sit at the 1/2 and grind 50bbs but theres usually good action at 2/5. Its tough to get started cause you have 20bbs and its pretty much a donkey fest. But it is what it is.This hand was about 4.5 hours into the table. I had a very tight image. Ive only been playing premium hands, winning 3/4 of the pots that i get involved in, which is very few. I havent shown down any bluffs, bad cards, or bad plays. Really ive just been sitting there looking at rags for 4 hours. I did catch a few spots, and Ive grinded my way up to $380.While there were some pretty huge pots with marginal hands, the table wasnt as wreckless as usual. Alot of limped pots. Im about two to the right of the button. 3 Limpers infront of me and I look down at AsQc. I make it $25 to go. Player to my left (CO) calls, as do all three limpers. Blinds fold. Flop: Ac 10d 4d (Pot 125-132)Checks around to me. Now I couldnt believe all three limpers called. This wasnt normal for the table that 5 people went to the flop for $25 preflop. The majority of the villains are pretty bad players and I felt that my hand was good.I bet out 75. Villain 1 (to my right, CO) goes all in for $195 total. First two limpers fold, then Villain 2 calls. After villain 2 called, he had 12 dollars left.Now these two villains have been playing almost every hand. They are loose aggressive donks pretty much. Villain 1 dropped 3 or 4 buy ins, left and came back with over a G in cash bought in for 100 and has built up to this hand. But hes a very bad player, getting into very big pots with very marginal cards. I didnt feel that he had a big hand at all. Villain 2's call didnt really worry me either. Villain 2 has had a very weird session, hes been up and down alot for alot of money. He too often gets into places that he shouldnt with marginal cards. He's not afraid to go broke with a draw. Older gentleman, doesnt play tricky. Also, bets out on flops that he hits 90% of the time. I didnt give him much credit for anything,Okay now i want to talk about their ranges. Obviously either of them could have two pair. I felt villain 1 was more likely to have a weak ace rather than a draw and villain 2 to rather have a draw rather than an ace or two pair. Villain 2 would most likely bet out if he had an ace or two pair. Having said that, villain 2 would have raised preflop with A 10, and i dont think he woulda called with A4, maybe if it was suited cause he always talks about being priced in.Villain 1 could easily have me beat, but i didnt feel it. The way the guy has been playing i could easily have him crushed.Okay so here i am, two players all in, infront of me with top pair decent kicker. The pot has about 595 in it and it is another 120 to me (132 if i throw in the rest of villain 2's 12 dollars.) Ive invested 100 into this pot already and I feel i have the best hand.My question is, is this a fold more often than a call. How am i doing versus their ranges? Am i overplaying my hand? Up until this point, ive played the hand correctly right? 75 into 125 is a lil less than 3/4ths the pot, i thought it was a good bet. The pot was 119bbs and its 26bbs to me to call. This is kind of automatic isnt it?What do you think about my analysis of the hand? How could i have played it better and should i fold to the reraise? Am i donking off if i call?
I'd call and put villian 2 all in for his last 12 dollars.

this is such a standard all in. You have top pair 2nd kicker getting 5-1 on a drawy board. Your opponents are donks.An all-in here should be reflexive, I don't see a huge need to really think about their ranges. But if you want to, here's what I'd say.Ax, FDs, AT, villain 1 probably has some mid pairs in there if hes dropped multiple BI, and sets. You crush that range.BBFIDTS?

Easy call getting such massive odds.You seem to have figured out their ranges pretty much yourself, both of them sound reasonable to me.Results from http:\\www.HoldEmRanger.com 249,228 evaluations, 276 hole card combosBoard: Ac Td 4dWins Ties Equity33.12% 2.76% 35.88% ( AsQc ) 22.43% 2.48% 24.91% ( A2+,44,TT ) 38.87% 0.34% 39.21% ( KdQd, KdJd, QdJd )

I don't know if I'm too tired or a bit grumpy but I don't really want to talk about hand ranges. The play is so easy, put the other guy in for the last 12 dollars. Your not going to fold if he bets 12 on the turn, are you? Didn't think so. You could have the best hand here or you couldn't but it's a pretty standard spot to get the money in.

im not really questioning whether to call or not. i did put enough to put the other guy all in. what i wanted to talk about was the hand in general. my play and the play of others. forget about the math part for now....Metternich: what does bbfidts mean???and dictius, i dont use online poker things so i dont really know what those numbers mean, and i know what equity is, but i dont fully understand it, mind breakin it down?

My question is, is this a fold more often than a call. How am i doing versus their ranges? Am i overplaying my hand? Up until this point, ive played the hand correctly right? 75 into 125 is a lil less than 3/4ths the pot, i thought it was a good bet. The pot was 119bbs and its 26bbs to me to call. This is kind of automatic isnt it?What do you think about my analysis of the hand? How could i have played it better and should i fold to the reraise? Am i donking off if i call?
I think HU you'd be fine. With two people in, you're behind one of them.Calling is prob overplaying, but the FL cardroom environment from what I hear is just geeked.Up to this point, yeah. You're only -EV to a set at 26 into 119 I think, so it's OK. I don't think there's a lot of analysis to be done here. I think we just play the game we've signed up for the best we can and take our lumps. I think you saw two pair here. Frustrating.

honestly, i think if anyone else in the hand had pushed and called other than these two players i couldve folded, but with these two, i just didnt see them having me beat.and yea this hand is prob more standard. it was just a really big hand for me and still stings thats all.villain 1 had AJo and villain 2 flipped over 23d and spiked a diamond on the river....

honestly, i think if anyone else in the hand had pushed and called other than these two players i couldve folded, but with these two, i just didnt see them having me beat.and yea this hand is prob more standard. it was just a really big hand for me and still stings thats all.villain 1 had AJo and villain 2 flipped over 23d and spiked a diamond on the river....
Forget about it. You got the $ in ahead.
Villian 2 was basically flipping with you. Wasn't that bad of a beat. He had diamond outs and all four of the fives to hit a straight. I don't blame Villian 2 for calling at all. Now if Vilian 1 spiked a jack, that would be a bad beat. Even then, i've seen and experienced worse. Wait till you play more poker and someone hits runner runner to beat you.