If You're Really Really Bored

thanx for the rail....Krablar did me wrong...oh welll.... that AJ<A5 hand put me on monkey tiltum 3 steaks to a 3KO....i want all three to play in the same one...so i guess first three to post who can play now50/50 no stake back or bounties1st horse- alreadyamim gonna wait til i get 3 to ship

thanx for the rail....Krablar did me wrong...oh welll.... that AJ<A5 hand put me on monkey tiltum 3 steaks to a 3KO....i want all three to play in the same one...so i guess first three to post who can play now50/50 no stake back or bounties
congrats and gl to ur horses

I will play if your still giving out stakes, no money on Tilt and would like an opportunity to start something up.JoeyFinngars (Mississauga)

thanx for the rail....Krablar did me wrong...oh welll.... that AJ<A5 hand put me on monkey tiltum 3 steaks to a 3KO....i want all three to play in the same one...so i guess first three to post who can play now50/50 no stake back or bounties1st horse- alreadyam2nd hose-JoeyFinngarsim gonna wait til i get 3 to ship

50/50 no stake back or bounties1st horse- alreadyam2nd hose-JoeyFinngars3rd hose-bbgun5310 alright about to shipedit---it was it connot process my request at this time.....wtf is up with that

50/50 no stake back or bounties1st horse- alreadyam2nd hose-JoeyFinngars3rd hose-bbgun5310 alright about to shipedit---it was it connot process my request at this time.....wtf is up with that
Not entirely sure why you cannot transfer....is there a minimum amount to send?
I got mine

ok 5 dollars has been shipped to each of you get into the next 90 man 3 dollar KO that opensand u can keep the rest for whateverbut if u go on a major rush and tp/mm....please remember me