I play online poker, via pokerstars.I really enjoy the challenge of poker, I can sit happily for hours upon hours trying to make cash.What would anyones advice be, for someone taking it from fun, to trying to make a living from it.Anyone got any advice on it?

What would anyones advice be, for someone taking it from fun, to trying to make a living from it.
Change this:
I can sit happily for hours upon hours trying to make cash.
to this :club:
I can sit happily for hours upon hours making cash.

Start here: http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-articles/...agement-2425952Stick to that, get good, move up.When you make enough money from playing poker to cover your expenses each month, and you've put away at least 6 months of living expenses aside from a proper bankroll, well, just keep playing poker and covering your living expenses. Viola, you're playing poker for a living.

Playing poker for a living is going to be a lot different than playing hard without having to rely on your winnings as a sole source of income. I would suggest to continue playing for a while to see how you feel about it all, as playing poker professionally is over-glamourized and smoothes over the fact that it can be very repetitive and stressful.Some people are going to be more cut out for it than others, but good on you if you can do it.