Ok Another Newbie Question

Ok so i used to use Neteller for all my online withdrawl transactions. It appears from what i've heard they did some shady stuff and are no longer an option for use.So my question is for the Full Tilt players. Which of the deposit/withdrawl methods do you use and how quick/easy is the turn around and registration process.Thanks again,

Ok so i used to use Neteller for all my online withdrawl transactions. It appears from what i've heard they did some shady stuff and are no longer an option for use.So my question is for the Full Tilt players. Which of the deposit/withdrawl methods do you use and how quick/easy is the turn around and registration process.Thanks again,
for withdrawls u can use cash withdrawl and ull usually have ur money within a day or so....but u can also use garybenson.com.au....ive used him a couple times and its very smooth, u dont have to worry about getting your money and if u do a check its almost always there in a week and a bankwire within a day or so
Use Cash Pickup. Trust me.
cash pickup is great although I am upset that everyone is getting their pickup so much faster than me. My cash pickups are taking 3 days or so to process.for deposit, you can just use a credit card.