Colt Brennan's Nfl Debut

• 2 weeks later...

Preason game #2 last week wasn't too good. Today they get Brett Favre. By the way the spread is right now, looks like WAS is losing out right today. Hopefully CB gets a good game.NYJ 20 WAS 10.

Preason game #2 last week wasn't too good. Today they get Brett Favre. By the way the spread is right now, looks like WAS is losing winning out right today. Hopefully CB gets a good game.NYJ 20 10 WAS 10 13 with CB5 tossing a game winning score!.

OH boy! Hes performing very well thus far. I know he isn't playing against starters but hes doing what he's suppose to be doing for a better than avg. quarterback. A good quarterback will pick apart a less than average Defense especially if hes not playing against the starters. I would start worrying if he wasn't doing what he's doing right now.

Brennan has looked good in two preseason games and not so good in another. It is just the preseason tho, and he is supposed to be battling Devine for the 3rd QB position, but I think he pretty much has that locked up and Devine will join the practice squad. Collins at 38 or 39 now, can't even remember his age, looks like he will retire after this year so it's possible Colt could be the backup for the Skins next year if he performs well enough in the offseason and next preseason. And we all know how often starters get hurt so it is possible Colt could take the field next year. Then again, with no salary cap next year Daniel Snyder might sign Brett Favre to be our backup.

Brennan has looked good in two preseason games and not so good in another. It is just the preseason tho, and he is supposed to be battling Devine for the 3rd QB position, but I think he pretty much has that locked up and Devine will join the practice squad. Collins at 38 or 39 now, can't even remember his age, looks like he will retire after this year so it's possible Colt could be the backup for the Skins next year if he performs well enough in the offseason and next preseason. And we all know how often starters get hurt so it is possible Colt could take the field next year. Then again, with no salary cap next year Daniel Snyder might sign Brett Favre to be our backup.
I think Collins is 35-36, but if he does not improve, there is zero chance he is on the team next year. He looks downright awful. He should have followed Big Al back to STL.