200bb Deep, Tricky Turn Decision Oop

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($12.75)Button ($9.75)SB ($19.35)Hero ($20)UTG ($7.70)MP ($20.15)Preflop: Hero is BB with K :D , K :5c . UTG posts a blind of $0.1. MP raises to $0.35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.2, 1 fold, MP calls $0.85.Flop: ($2.50) Q :club: , T :ts , 4 :D(3 players)Hero bets $1.7, MP raises to $5, Hero calls $3.30.Turn: ($12.50) J :4h(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $7.75, Hero raises to $13.8 (All-In), This is MP's first hand at the table, and i've never ever played with him before.I think flop is standard 200X deep right? I don't think I can re-raise/call, re-raise/fold, or just plain fold.I didn't know wtf i was meant to do on the turn, I'm not used to playing this deep and with no reads whatsoever I was basically just guessing. The J gives me a OESD, but it's also a card that's likely to have improved him and I'm not sure what is more important.Is there any merit to c/c the flop to avoid a situation like this? And how do you play the turn?(I know I don't have any info on this particular player, but imagine he's a 22/18 TAG or a 30/20 lag or a completely spazztic donk and say how that affects your play)

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($12.75)Button ($9.75)SB ($19.35)Hero ($20)UTG ($7.70)MP ($20.15)Preflop: Hero is BB with K :D , K :5c . UTG posts a blind of $0.1. MP raises to $0.35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.2, 1 fold, MP calls $0.85.Flop: ($2.50) Q :club: , T :ts , 4 :D(3 players)Hero bets $1.7, MP raises to $5, Hero calls $3.30.Turn: ($12.50) J :4h(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $7.75, Hero raises to $13.8 (All-In), This is MP's first hand at the table, and i've never ever played with him before.I think flop is standard 200X deep right? I don't think I can re-raise/call, re-raise/fold, or just plain fold.I didn't know wtf i was meant to do on the turn, I'm not used to playing this deep and with no reads whatsoever I was basically just guessing. The J gives me a OESD, but it's also a card that's likely to have improved him and I'm not sure what is more important.Is there any merit to c/c the flop to avoid a situation like this? And how do you play the turn?(I know I don't have any info on this particular player, but imagine he's a 22/18 TAG or a 30/20 lag or a completely spazztic donk and say how that affects your play)
you're behind when the $ goes in herewhen I get popped on the flop, I shove FWIW

It's not likely that the turn improved him to the point that he's beating you. AK isn't very likely with you holding two K's, and with his big flop raise I'd be inclinded to put him on something like AdJd.I don't think you can check-call the flop with the 2 diamonds out there. But I also hate the idea of shoving that much on a flop with an overpair.What about leading the turn?

I like this hand. You're playing deep, but the 3-bet preflop effectively shortens the stacks. he can be showing up here wtih AQ or AJ here a lot, and the fact that you have 2 kings takes away a lot of the JK and AK combinations out of his range.

With stacks this deep, you need to make your 3bets a little bit bigger then normal to lower his implied odds to call with any two.

you're behind when the $ goes in herewhen I get popped on the flop, I shove FWIW
I reraise the flop as well. Plus I raise slightly more pre flop since i'm OOP. I put him on AQ/AJ/A10/77-JJ and believe i'm ahead a majority of the time.