2/5 liveBB is villian I have 4c 4s3 orbits in, all i really know is that BB had been throwing around chips like a lag-tard earlier and stuck himself about $3k before i got there. I haven't seen any of this though.UTG & UTG+1 limp, MP3 raises to $35, I call, BB calls, UTG and UTG+1 foldsFLOP ($115)9h 4h 3schecks to me, I bet $85, BB calls, MP3 foldsTurn ($285)9h 4h 3s (Qh)check, checkThroughts here? River9h 4h 3s Qh (As)BB bets $100, I call

2/5 liveBB is villian I have 4c 4s3 orbits in, all i really know is that BB had been throwing around chips like a lag-tard earlier and stuck himself about $3k before i got there. I haven't seen any of this though.UTG & UTG+1 limp, MP3 raises to $35, I call, BB calls, UTG and UTG+1 foldsFLOP ($115)9h 4h 3schecks to me, I bet $85, BB calls, MP3 foldsTurn ($285)9h 4h 3s (Qh)check, checkThroughts here? River9h 4h 3s Qh (As)BB bets $100, I call
I overbet the flop and make it look like I'm standing up to / stealing from the lagtard. It's the kind of bait a lagtard can't resist, especially if he flops a flush draw. I don't check the turn. I just don't. I still bet. I'm willing to get it in on the turn if he shoves. Once you got there the way you did, the river I think is fine.$100 isn't much to pay off in this situation.

I would bet the turn because if he calls then checks the river I think you can generaly be fairly confident that he doesn't have a better hand and go to value town, you can also get called by big hearts/whatever he had on the flop, so i would go for three streets of value here.

I think you played the hand fine. I'm okay with two streets of value here. Betting the turn against a lagtard who's stuck 3k will pose problems if he wants to bluff raise you. Well played.

I feel like I should have bet the turn here. My thinking in the hand was that he was capable of c/r bluffing here and even though I could be ahead often, I really didn't think I had the stomach to make a call. I really hate the check though.

I feel like I should have bet the turn here. My thinking in the hand was that he was capable of c/r bluffing here and even though I could be ahead often, I really didn't think I had the stomach to make a call. I really hate the check though.
You guys all play sets too softly. Which must mean you play everything too softly. IMHO.