Rail Call, Full Tilt Midnight Madness

I'm 98% positive that DM meant lets stake some peeps as in "You and I will both stake some people" If I am not mistaken, DM has given out a bunch of stakes, and is a pretty decent winner at bigger stakes.

wtf is a pep?p.s. King, I think next month I'm going to re-deposit (or run like god in the turbo takedown sunday and win 100k) and start grinding up 25nl.... I'll be playing w/ non-ideal bankroll requirements but would definitely appreciate some advice. I'm soooofa king tired of being a tourney donk. If you're game i'll ship you a PM whenever I start.

I'm 98% positive that DM meant lets stake some peeps as in "You and I will both stake some people" If I am not mistaken, DM has given out a bunch of stakes, and is a pretty decent winner at bigger stakes.
Well if that's the case then, awesome. However your 98% is like a normal persons .98% :club:
wtf is a pep?p.s. King, I think next month I'm going to re-deposit (or run like god in the turbo takedown sunday and win 100k) and start grinding up 25nl.... I'll be playing w/ non-ideal bankroll requirements but would definitely appreciate some advice. I'm soooofa king tired of being a tourney donk. If you're game i'll ship you a PM whenever I start.
I'll do whatever I can to help.