My Card Collection

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have day 1 complete at the Expo.   It was a very uneventful day since the turnout was low. I believe that the fight between 2 guys in the industry is going to get nasty and another show is going

Otto and I enjoy it. We spend the whole weekend together and have a blast. We don't make a lot of money from it. We only do it for the love of the hobby   Because of doing this we have met a lot

The show I think was a success. We had a regular win the signed derozan jersey. Thank god he won since 3 guys I have never seen came in at the last second. When the draw was over they left. Peopl

Just got back from Wayne's show..It was fun, hadnt been to a show in a whileWe ended up winning a door prize..Box of O Canada cards...Olympic theme cards from 3 or 4 years ago..We just opened them all and we got three special cards.Joe Sakic game used jersey cardTessa Bonhomme Game Used Jersey cardGillian Apps autograph.Cool stuff
Thanks to Arp and Serge on coming to our 1st show. We had more people than I expected for our 1st show and we had a great turnout.It was great meeting up with the boys of Arp and Serge. Glad you got the box Serge, it was considered our best prize of the lot.
Thanks to Arp and Serge on coming to our 1st show. We had more people than I expected for our 1st show and we had a great turnout.It was great meeting up with the boys of Arp and Serge. Glad you got the box Serge, it was considered our best prize of the lot.
My son is hooked after opening all those packs..

I didn't get to spend a lot of time there, but I really enjoyed the nostalgia trip. Was cool to see a lot of the cards of players I grew up with. My son was kind of blah about it, but he did enjoy buying a Kessel card. (his hockey taste is from his mothers side)A cool card with the jersey thing, he got excited about it. Seeing Nathan again was nice too, love that ovechkin jersey. Cool to read you guys won a door prize serge. Wayne, I hear boxes go for like $80 or so from one of my friends. Are there cheaper boxes available based on current nhl'ers? Maybe next show, I'll buy my son a box, see if opening packs gets him more into the hobby. And his father would enjoy it too!Cool show, I look fwd to the next one. Oh and johnnys burgers were great.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time there, but I really enjoyed the nostalgia trip. Was cool to see a lot of the cards of players I grew up with. My son was kind of blah about it, but he did enjoy buying a Kessel card. (his hockey taste is from his mothers side)A cool card with the jersey thing, he got excited about it. Seeing Nathan again was nice too, love that ovechkin jersey. Cool to read you guys won a door prize serge. Wayne, I hear boxes go for like $80 or so from one of my friends. Are there cheaper boxes available based on current nhl'ers? Maybe next show, I'll buy my son a box, see if opening packs gets him more into the hobby. And his father would enjoy it too!Cool show, I look fwd to the next one. Oh and johnnys burgers were great.
whats a johnnys burger? is it from new york
LOL. My son use to have his sports taste like his mothers but he really caught on with the autograph stuff, so he is a huge fan now.Arp, very glad you had a good time. If you can, bring your son by to have him hang around my son. They are very similar. I think the boxes you are referring to for $80 is Series 1. There are cheaper boxes for sure but they are the low end type of boxes. I can get you 11/12 Score for $25 if you want.On the Johnnys burgers, was not able to make it. Remember the good ole days when I use to venture to Johnnys quite a bit. It is a pretty good burger.
Even better. Can't ****ing wait for my grill.
They're awesome at that butcher. My name is orange puma hat. Because I'm always wearing an orange puma hat when I go there. They've never asked me my name but they're always like ehhhhhhhhhh orange puma hat, what can I get ya bud?
They're awesome at that butcher. My name is orange puma hat. Because I'm always wearing an orange puma hat when I go there. They've never asked me my name but they're always like ehhhhhhhhhh orange puma hat, what can I get ya bud?
Can't wait til next time you go in and they're all like "ehhhhhhhhh double dummy, what can I get ya bud?"
Can't wait til next time you go in and they're all like "ehhhhhhhhh double dummy, what can I get ya bud?"
Hahaha. Goooooo ray.Anyways off to hockey. Big game tonight. Zach and I play the team we got kicked off for not being Asian. I'm gunna break Byron's legs.
Wayne, you and Nathan should make a road trip to Ottawa during All-Star break. I bet he would load up on autographs.
Hehehe, we have definitely thought about it. However does not look like it is in the cards.