Rail Call $5 Rebuy On Stars

Yeah he definitely out played me HU, but i was completely card dead, and he was probably being smashed by the deck. The sick thing is that ive been killing HU sng's lately so disappointed to barely win a single hand once we were heads upYeah i didnt need to rebuy at all, and then just before the break my internet connection went down for about 30 mins, so i missed the add-on.I got back with about 6k in chips about 3K below the average stack, so still had enough to work with.Was only in the tourney for $5.50
Any time you can finish second in a tournament where you lose your internet connection for half an hour, you should be proud. :4h ...and $1000+ from a $5 investment is a very nice way to reward you for that fact. :5c:ts:club::D:D :D

Hey naps, its your Heads up opponent :club: Just wondered where the hell all your support came from so googled your name and found this thread! That was my first ever MTT win, and it meant a hell of a lot to me. I only play MTT's every now and then as I am primarily a cash game player. It was the biggest adrenalin rush I have ever gotten from poker, and really enjoyed every minute! I did turn observer chat off early on in the final table though... it was getting way too distracting lol.I was getting some decent hands HU, but you still let me 3-bet you way too much from the BB. I wasnt gonna stop doing it till you started making a stand, but you never did... To come back from where I did was such a massive high, you should have heard my scream when I took it down :ts I only added on once myself, so I in fact turned $10 into $1417 giving you the best ROI of the tournament lol. Anyways, if you ever want to play some headsup sit and gos, let me know. Could be fun!Aim-and-fire

gg naps, welcome to FCP aim-and-fire

Hey naps, its your Heads up opponent :club: Just wondered where the hell all your support came from so googled your name and found this thread! That was my first ever MTT win, and it meant a hell of a lot to me. I only play MTT's every now and then as I am primarily a cash game player. It was the biggest adrenalin rush I have ever gotten from poker, and really enjoyed every minute! I did turn observer chat off early on in the final table though... it was getting way too distracting lol.I was getting some decent hands HU, but you still let me 3-bet you way too much from the BB. I wasnt gonna stop doing it till you started making a stand, but you never did... To come back from where I did was such a massive high, you should have heard my scream when I took it down :ts I only added on once myself, so I in fact turned $10 into $1417 giving you the best ROI of the tournament lol. Anyways, if you ever want to play some headsup sit and gos, let me know. Could be fun!Aim-and-fire
Welcome to FCP, Yeah you definitely outplayed me heads up, but either way, it was a lot of fun, and is certainly an adrenaline rush playing heads up in a MTT.Congrats on the win.Cheers, Naps