Wrap Straight On Fd Board

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $4 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($805.20)SB ($445.80)BB ($837.20)UTG ($453.50)MP ($80)Hero ($612.60)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7club.gif, 8heart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif. MP posts a blind of $4. UTG raises to $16, MP (poster) calls $12, Hero calls $16, 3 folds.Flop: ($54) 8spade.gif, 6club.gif, Qspade.gif(3 players)UTG checks, MP bets $51.3, Hero...?History leading up to hand:UTG is very aggro: 45/27 and pushes a lot of hands post flop. He has no sense of position, calling too often from the blinds when facing button and CO raises and not stealing enough when in position. He just recently doubled through me getting it allin on a no brainer flop:Flop: [3h 7h 9c]Me: [Jc 8h Js 6c] PFR and flop leadHim: [4c 5s 9d 6s] PF call and flop (min)-raise allinMP: Relatively new to the table, bought in short and seems to play loose/passive (very small sample size)With the agro player as the PFR OOP choosing to check and the seemingly passive player potting the flop, does anyone smooth-call here in position? If you choose to raise here, are you willing to commit your entire stack to this flop, or do you fold to a check-raise?

You realize this isn't a wrap right? Anyway, with a shitty OESD and middle pair on a flush draw board facing a PSB from a passive player, you have a pretty easy fold on the flop. Your 3 nut outs just aren't that promising.

You realize this isn't a wrap right? Anyway, with a shitty OESD and middle pair on a flush draw board facing a PSB from a passive player, you have a pretty easy fold on the flop. Your 3 nut outs just aren't that promising.
LOL... Do you realize that it took until this post for me to see my hand was:[7club.gif, 8heart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif]; and not:[7club.gif, 9heart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif]. LOL that completely changes the hand to something trivial... Clearly I should have stopped playing before I got this tired.Hypothetically speaking, if I had the wrap straight, you are an advocate of the pot control call as opposed to the raise?(Small wonder I went from +$900 to -$400 in the span of my last 50 hands of the night...)

One of the problems, even with the 9 in your hand, is that a lot of your outs don't even give you the nuts. If villain has some combination with 9TJ, you'd be up shit creek. To be honest, I think I would fold the flop even with 5779. A loose passive player is leading into me, meaning he probably has something decent, and I only have a mediocre draw - I think I'd rather wait for a better spot. Actually, I would fold this hand preflop, but that's just me.

One of the problems, even with the 9 in your hand, is that a lot of your outs don't even give you the nuts. If villain has some combination with 9TJ, you'd be up shit creek. To be honest, I think I would fold the flop even with 5779. A loose passive player is leading into me, meaning he probably has something decent, and I only have a mediocre draw - I think I'd rather wait for a better spot. Actually, I would fold this hand preflop, but that's just me.
I agree with this. Even with the 9 you're drawing to the low straight (you do have nut outs though of course, but still only 6), and then there's the spades. I think plenty of bad players would get it all in 3 ways here if they could (let's say we call flop bet and UTG shoves and MP calls), imagining that they are over 1/3 to win. But the T9Jx possibility really kills us in my opinion. And then there's the spades.. :PIf the flop had happened to be 68K instead of 68Q then we have a reasonable hand.