Has anyone heard from the support team (other than automated responses) in the past week?I haven't been able to log on in nearly a week now and have heard nothing back from them - starting to p-me off!

Has anyone heard from the support team (other than automated responses) in the past week?I haven't been able to log on in nearly a week now and have heard nothing back from them - starting to p-me off!
Please send Matt an e-mail to promotions@pokervt.com and he will do his best to get back to you as he's been in Las Vegas at the PokerVT booth at the gaming expo.
Please send Matt an e-mail to promotions@pokervt.com and he will do his best to get back to you as he's been in Las Vegas at the PokerVT booth at the gaming expo.
Cheers Bob - I PM'd him (FCP Matt) a few days back with the issue as well
Cheers Bob - I PM'd him (FCP Matt) a few days back with the issue as well
A combination of the gaming expo and the July 4th Holiday in the US has meant that a few things have fallen through the cracks for them. Once Matt is back home in a couple days you should expect the usual speedy replys from him.
that seems like poor support for a site we are paying $30 a month for?
that seems like poor support for a site we are paying $30 a month for?
I'm not fussed about Matt not replying, as it's not his main job, Support is another matter though....
I'm not fussed about Matt not replying, as it's not his main job, Support is another matter though....
Hey I have no problem with Matt's work. I'd have a problem with PokerVT if I requested support and didn't hear back from them for days. I don't care about the display at the WSOP they have paying members that need support then they should be there for them .

Yeah - i'm English so it's not in my nature to complain about service issues :club: ....saying that i've still not heard back, even to say, check this at your end etc, getting pissed off.....Just about to email the addy Bob gave me in the hope Matt can save the day

Yeah - i'm English so it's not in my nature to complain about service issues :club: ....saying that i've still not heard back, even to say, check this at your end etc, getting pissed off.....Just about to email the addy Bob gave me in the hope Matt can save the day
Hey Giggidy -Back home now, looking into your issue. I had included the PVT customer support phone number in the auto reply for anyone who was having issues while I was gone.I see you're outside the States so calling the number may not have been an option for you.Thanks for your patience and I'll get you taken care of.Thanks,

Hey Matt,Thanks for the reply :club: - i'm still having an issue logging in, I PM'd you with detailsCheers again

I got an email saying that support would be unavailable until the 7th or 8th (not 100% on which day it said in the email)You should be able to get a quick response now though. Good Luck