A major leak in my game, IMO, is river play OOP and whether I am missing valuable bets. What would you guys have done here? (I don't know how to use a converter, any tips? lol)6 handed $1-2. I'm in SB with 6s5s. First two positions call, I complete, and BB checks.Flop comes 6c8d5cI check, BB checks, EP1 checks and EP2 bets and everyone calls. Turn: Qd. I check, BB checks, EP1 checks and EP2 bets and this time I two-bet since the main draws missed. BB and EP1 fold and EP2 calls. River: 3d.My normal play is to check here because if he has a missed draw, he could easily bet at it, and I hate to bet here and get reraised and lose two bets with a crying call and a vulnerable hand. This is a river check for the most part, right?

I dont like the c/c on the flop. If we have a chance to force 2 poeple to call two cold with bottom 2 on this board we should be doing it.And Id probably bet the river because Id hate to miss value from an 8 or maybe Qxcc or Q9 if villain decides to not vb those hands. I dont know how often villain would be a draw again on the turn when its still 4 ways unless its a very big draw so I think that makes c/c looking to pick off bluffs worse.

1. Lead the flop. You have a good, but vulnerable hand. You can't give a free card here to those drawing. 2. You should still be betting. This is one of the best cards in the deck for you. EP2 could easily be on a draw and check behind on the turn. That would be bad.3. You have to bet the river for value. There are a lot of hands you still beat. 4. Check the posting guidelines for a hend converter. they are not difficult to figure out.

Turn: Qd. I check, BB checks, EP1 checks and EP2 bets and this time I two-bet since the main draws missed. BB and EP1 fold and EP2 calls. River: 3d.My normal play is to check here because if he has a missed draw, he could easily bet at it, and I hate to bet here and get reraised and lose two bets with a crying call and a vulnerable hand. This is a river check for the most part, right?
I think your are playing too passively. You should c/r the flop to make drawing hands pay. Bottom two pair is a strong but vulnerable hand, especially on a connected suited board. I would lead the turn and bet the river. You shouldn't be afraid to bet here for value; ocasionally someone will have you beat, but it's unlikely on this board.Play on the river can be hard(I have only recently fixed big mistakes I made there), but especially on small stakes you should even bet marginal hands for value on the river. "People call down with anything" is a common complain by Small stakes players and betting marginal hands on the river is the way to use that to your advantage.Hand Converter
This is a river check for the most part, right?
no. your hand is much better than just a bluff catcher.villian has to have some sort of hand to have bet twice into 3 players.this is easy value bet.