Just working my way though this at the moment: http://s3.amazonaws.com/ryanfee/2p2pdf.pdfIt's got a section on 3-betting and I was wondering what kind of range ppl 3bet with at this level (I know depends against who really)Do you ever 3bet light in position/out position - from the blinds what kind of range d'you 3bet with, baring in mind you'll be OOP if it's called

Just working my way though this at the moment: http://s3.amazonaws.com/ryanfee/2p2pdf.pdfIt's got a section on 3-betting and I was wondering what kind of range ppl 3bet with at this level (I know depends against who really)Do you ever 3bet light in position/out position - from the blinds what kind of range d'you 3bet with, baring in mind you'll be OOP if it's called
3 betting light OOP isn't something you want to do at this level, like ever.

If someone with a full stack and "decent" stats opens from the BTN, I'll 3-bet from BB a lot of the time (slightly less from the SB, depending who is is the BB). They will fold very very often

3 betting light OOP isn't something you want to do at this level, like ever.
Nah that's cool - I don't. Just asking
If someone with a full stack and "decent" stats opens from the BTN, I'll 3-bet from BB prob 60% w/ ATC, and maybe 30% of the time from the SB (depending who is is the BB). They will very very often
N00bness - what's ATC?They will, will they! :club:
Nah that's cool - I don't. Just askingN00bness - what's ATC?They will, will they! :club:
Any two cards. But I edited my post as it didn't really make sense. I expect there is a way get the stat from PT, but is seems a decent earner for me.
Any two cards. But I edited my post as it didn't really make sense. I expect there is a way get the stat from PT, but is seems a decent earner for me.
Interesting - i'd love to know the stats/if other ppl find this profitable. I guess this is against someone with solid stats and maybe 30% att to steal

I 3bet quite a bit at $10NL. You have to identify the right people to 3bet though.So many players at $10NL are weak tight and fold too easily but there are heaps of players never fold anything also.If I notice someone opening the button a lot when I'm in the blinds I 3bet light fairly often, but I never do it with any two cards. Usually will try to have hand with some good potential like 67s or Axs.The good thing about 3 betting light is people will call you with mid pairs trying to set mine and stack your AA, but since you don't have AA and you aren't going to stack off on any flop they don't really have the implied odds to call, so you are winning money.

Dictus btw, I played a hand against you yesterday and you made a really dumb river bet against me.3-betting - Do it a tonne on the button, even at lower levels it's just so powerful as people play horribly in general, especialy in 3-bet pots.Don't do it OOP very often at all.

I raised QJ in the CO, you flatted in the BB with jacks, AQx flop, we both check, x turn, checked around, x river(might have been a king somewhere there as well), you fire for 40% pot, i call.Not sure why i'm mentioning it tbh, its just rare that i ever recognise someone at a table that i thought id mention it

but I never do it with any two cards. Usually will try to have hand with some good potential like 67s or Axs.
Yeah I edited my post. I don't do it w/ ATC (unless I'm pretty certain it's a steal), but a pretty wide range.