Mr. I Won't Opt Out Just Opted Out

Mariotti on PTI is not cool. Not cool at all.Looks like Brand really will stay in LA. Sad, but I respect the loyalty.Heat might be best to keep Marion for a year and then just let him go and get the insane cap room. Then make a run at Bosh or Boozer
*Insert screaming Raptor fans here*
*Insert screaming Raptor fans here*
As I typed it, I imagined Flueng22 et al shaking their fists at me and threatening a strike by all of Canada.Raptors fans are sick, in a good way.But yeah if the Heat save cap room they are going after a young PF and those are the most sensible targets. And the Heat usually get the free agents they want. SoBe, good weather, no state income tax, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
As I typed it, I imagined Flueng22 et al shaking their fists at me and threatening a strike by all of Canada.Raptors fans are sick, in a good way.But yeah if the Heat save cap room they are going after a young PF and those are the most sensible targets. And the Heat usually get the free agents they want. SoBe, good weather, no state income tax, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Bosh is a free agent in 2010 the same time that LeBron, Wade and Melo are so Marion coming off the books is one year too early.
why does nobody ever write my name right? how long have we known each other??
why does nobody ever write my name right? how long have we known each other??
I was translating your name into American. and yes FCPbob I know we would have to wait two years for Bosh.....they would just have to restrain themselves assuming they miss out on Boozer.