• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I pick up the nickel I just spotted across the room? No, it's an obvious trap...
Nit
I'm jealous.I haven't looked yet, but you guys better be beating the Giants....LOL, Zito. Good job.
5-0. Nice no hitter btw
Did hear there is a Party???Any chance of some low stakes NL Gangbangum????
I must say I'm quite amused by this joke account. I start to laugh without even looking at the post.If teddy doesn't post for another year this will be one of those inside jokes only a few people on the forum will understandEDIT: why doesn't the quote say "TB17's Mom"? <-- the only real question on this thread
I must say I'm quite amused by this joke account. I start to laugh without even looking at the post.If teddy doesn't post for another year this will be one of those inside jokes only a few people on the forum will understandEDIT: why doesn't the quote say "TB17's Mom"? <-- the only real question on this thread
Now THAT is the Million Dollar question.

[x] Running at 17BB/100 over 180 hands at the B&M, wondering if it's sustainable.[x] Have a HH where I win with K3.[x] Think that DN's best days of poker are behind him.[x] Chipleader with 70 entrants remaining in a $4.40.[x] Have a HH where I lose with AA, rigged.[x] Wondering if Ivey/DN has a Stars/FT account.My question is, how many threads should I start?

Southern Illinois has drive through liquor stores fyi
There is one in Morehead, KY too. Best invention ever.Not only was my college named Morehead, but we had a drive thru liquor store and also a Sonic and Fazoli's just off campus for when we got the munchies.
[x] Running at 17BB/100 over 180 hands at the B&M, wondering if it's sustainable.[x] Have a HH where I win with K3.[x] Think that DN's best days of poker are behind him.[x] Chipleader with 70 entrants remaining in a $4.40.[x] Have a HH where I lose with AA, rigged.[x] Wondering if Ivey/DN has a Stars/FT account.My question is, how many threads should I start?
Depends on whether or not you think Hellmuth is the best NL player ever.
Depends on whether or not you think Hellmuth is the best NL player ever.
I don't understand, he has the most bracelets, so how is there even a debate?
I'm out of my depth with these questions, you should probably just star a whole new thread so everyone can try help with them.Although Ivey's name on UB is "Joe Buttons" he even owns at screename choosing
  • 5 months later...

I need a list of live poker tournaments for 2009. I've already found the EPT, WPT and WSOP circuit but if any has a list of all the other ones, much appreciated. My googling is failure.I already found a great list and sent it on in work, only for it to be pointed that its a list for 2008.