To My Fcp Guys In Chicago

KurtAll apologies, but I am OUT for tonight. I was in for sure as of a few days ago, but things have come up at home and I need to stay here today.I am about 75% sure I wll be there for tommorrow's home game at Chris's.Sorry bro, but have a great time!!!
It's all good, your boyfriend comes first :)But I kid, it's no biggie... I'm about the same for tomorrow as well. Probably see you there.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four Shadows (Diversey and Ashland)
Sorry we couldn't get in Dude. There was no way my wife was waiting in line w/ a bunch of testosterone-dudes to watch a UFC fight - that's just not one I'm going to win... Happy B-Day anyways.Ben
IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU HOMOS TONIGHT. BENHOUG I SAW YOU OUTSIDE I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOUR CHAIRS, GODDAMMIT
Last to bed and first to get up.God I'm awesome.

Jeff and Gallo had to wait for about an hour and a half to get in because of the fight, when they finally do, everyone leaves. LOL galloaments

Jeff and Gallo had to wait for about an hour and a half to get in because of the fight, when they finally do, everyone leaves. LOL galloaments
lol but it was nice and cool outside.

Thanks for coming out everyone. Even if you didn't get it :ts It was pretty lame, the place was way too small.... we went at like 8 and barely got a seat at the end of the bar, and we only had that because a friend of my brother's got there like 15 mins before us.I think I was the last to go to bed though. lol.The drinks at the next bar were cheaper and stronger. :club:

• 11 months later...
IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU HOMOS TONIGHT. BENHOUG I SAW YOU OUTSIDE I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOUR CHAIRS, GODDAMMIT
Just for the record, Benhoug's chairs are now scattered thoroughly across the city at various peoples houses.Oh yea and happy b day
Just for the record, Benhoug's chairs are now scattered thoroughly across the city at various peoples houses.Oh yea and happy b day
loooooooooolzHappy Birthday Kurt!!!
loooooooooolzHappy Birthday Kurt!!!
just to make it 2 HB's in one day lol, gee Kurt, I did a great impression of you yesterday after getting rivered in the NegO yesterday. Have fun and lots of drinks for me.