To My Fcp Guys In Chicago

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go, but I don't want to be that guy.I'm just kidding, I wouldn't go.Happy Birthday, Kurt! :club:
You'd be our drink bitch, since you already know what we were gonna order.Thanks though.
Geez youre getting like Gallo in the Vegas threads...Jealous much?
Nah, I will stay here where I don't freeze my ass off for half the year. Jealous much?

Have a great one Suited and a few drinks for me, I will think of you when I hit your age lol :club::ts:D

Happy BDay Kurt. Playing 9 Friday morning at 9am let me know if you want in?
Crap, I do, but I went to the range today and seriously ripped my hand up. Stupid blister even with gloves, and it hurts like a bitch. I couldn't even finish all the balls.So maybe. When do you need to know? Who's going?
Crap, I do, but I went to the range today and seriously ripped my hand up. Stupid blister even with gloves, and it hurts like a bitch. I couldn't even finish all the balls.So maybe. When do you need to know? Who's going?
lolol how many balls did you hit. i went monday after i got off of work and hit 60 w/o gloves and managed to not get a blister =). and it was my first time hitting in like 3 years. i obv run good! oh and happy bday!
Hmmmm, maybe Checky was right about you. :club:
lolol how many balls did you hit. i went monday after i got off of work and hit 60 w/o gloves and managed to not get a blister =). and it was my first time hitting in like 3 years. i obv run good! oh and happy bday!
I dunno what my deal is, but I blister so easy from golf. I even use 2 gloves, cause it's way worse without. I probably hit around 100 when I finally took the glove off to take a look. Never happened to me with the gloves before, so I dunno what my problem is. Honestly, it might be because my hands are pretty soft. Maybe I have too hard of a grip, but I am pretty sure when I loosen it up I slice it pretty good. I was also hitting like crap today.
god, you're more of a girl than i am. and that's saying something.
Try rubbing them on your vagina maybe itll help. :club: A bunch of my buddy's (youd be my only internet friend). Dont really need to know at all as the 9 hole course at maple meadows doesnt take tee times. So were all just meeting there at 9am and getting tee times.Invitation is open to everyone btw (Chris?)