Anybody Ever Played The Windsor Monthly $500?

I'm wondering if anyone's ever played it. Does it get a decent amount of runners, worth my time to go down there?
What else you gonna do? Haha lol @ the underage kid :club:
Where's Windsor? Maybe I'll go.
Baltimore 38-36 (Road: 16-24) 8:05pm ET Chi Cubs 48-28 (Home: 32-8) MASN, WGN 45 cent old styles?

I play it every month, usually really soft and they get around 70-80 people, but this week they are changing it to a wsop satty for the first time for good. Im gonna be going more than likely to play it this friday again.

Where's Windsor? Maybe I'll go.
windsor is where I AM.i've never played the monthly, i have played the daily a few times and find the structure and the players terrible. I would equate it to the stars 100k. I haven't been in a while so that might have changed, i was just not really impressed enough to make it something i'd want to get dressed for at 8am on my day off.

i used to play the daily alot and they had horrible structures and horrible players like rivergirl said. But the players are so bad you can do pretty well in them...the first two i played i placed second and first. I think in the monthly the final table cashes so it cant be that tough.