Turbo Takedown Satellite

Villain is running 19/14/1.25... 6 seats are given, 7th getting 1800 fpps. Push or fold?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1000 (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero (t13930)SB (t6734)BB (t21076)UTG (t22467)UTG+1 (t42163)MP1 (t16340)MP2 (t8180)CO (t34175)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :club: , K :ts . 4 folds, CO raises to t2765, Hero????Final Pot: t800

If this is the FT, is this not an easy fold? There's two shorter stacks than you and one marginally ahead of you. You probably will have to win one or two more pots maybe, but you can def find a better spot than KJs. You can wait for AA, KK, QQ, JJ or AK here imo.I fold

How are the players behind him running? Is the 19/14 pretty indicative of his play or has he picked it up when he got shorter? Has SB shown any tendency to wait for FIV?In general I dont like playing this hand because he knows hes committing 6700 chips if SB wants to play along, because hes committed to the pot at that point. Hes also a healthy enough stack that he doesnt have to steal with garbage.Hope you TID!

How are the players behind him running? Is the 19/14 pretty indicative of his play or has he picked it up when he got shorter? Has SB shown any tendency to wait for FIV?In general I dont like playing this hand because he knows hes committing 6700 chips if SB wants to play along, because hes committed to the pot at that point. Hes also a healthy enough stack that he doesnt have to steal with garbage.Hope you TID!
I disagree with this. Many times, when on the bubble of a sat, the big stack will just keep raising coz he knows people won't play with him.
I disagree with this. Many times, when on the bubble of a sat, the big stack will just keep raising coz he knows people won't play with him.
thats why I asked about the players behind him. It shouldnt matter if hes a good satellite player, he shouldnt be playing garbage here, , but even a bad one wouldnt be raising unless the players behind him have been excessively tight.

Who cares, I won the seat.Ship the 100k next week!p.s. I don't think I'm particularly great at satellites when it comes down to the bubble, but I ran well, and the other players played badddddddddddd. Regardless, I won the seat, can't unregister the FPPs, So I'll be playing next week. GL ME!

Who cares, I won the seat.Ship the 100k next week!p.s. I don't think I'm particularly great at satellites when it comes down to the bubble, but I ran well, and the other players played badddddddddddd. Regardless, I won the seat, can't unregister the FPPs, So I'll be playing next week. GL ME!
WTG! I assume you folded that hand?
WTG! I assume you folded that hand?
Yup, folded... I considered pushing, but ultimately figured that I don't get a lot of better hands to fold, and if I am called, I'm at best racing or 60/40.Ship the 100k 1st prize next week imo.

btw, I reccommend playing the 1k entry 6handed sattys. They're very soft. I won my ticket, and have accumulated about 10k more FPPs playing them. Decided to buy a VIP 1-table ticket thingy. Anyone ever played one of these? Also, I've bought my 'ticket'. Do I just wait now until it shows a table that I can reg for or what?