Anyone Else Having This Problem?

When I click on online poker instruction from winning poker pros its blank. I watched videos in here yesterday but now there is nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

When I click on online poker instruction from winning poker pros its blank. I watched videos in here yesterday but now there is nothing. Anyone else having this problem?
Yup facing the same thing, maybe they are updating it???

Yah, its realy realy bad. I had problems waching videos on poker VT. One of daniels videos (two part 25-50 nl video) second part freezes in the midle. Sometimes videos are in the wrong order and is quite a chalange to find out whats next. New videos are not separeted from the others. Only when you open them you can se it label new. In 3 weeks only couple of Daniels videos were added (like two part 25 min video in a week isnt something that shows to much dedication for the site). Anette videos added 0. Pouls videos adde 0. I respeckt Adam, Alvarado or boosted J but doubt that there is any members of poker VT who signed specificly for instructions from those pro. And now this. Basicly i am paying for service i am not provided with. For short time is normal that site can have some technical problems, but when they shut down site or main part of it for days with no warning and explanation it just means i am paying for nothing. And i have no idea how long it will last and how often i have to expect this. Not to mention what impact it makes on reputation of site and Daniel. Site lookes fancy but it has no flexibility. Like Daniel won bracelet - its all over the net exept his own instructional site. There is no blogs, no coments... My opinion is that profits and simple marketing desisions jus have to much influence and cost quality overal. Daniels rush to open site and to print book during WSOP is understandable from money making perspective, but if you put your name to product and make public promises to poker comunity you have to stand for it. Right now i just read how exosted Daniel is. I realy respect him as a poker player and understant how difficult it can be but maybe is better to concentrate on one thing at a time. Start training saite when you will have time to make quality content for it. Like in every busines first months are most difficult and takes most time from the owner. I recomended this site to my friends and right now i kind of regred that. And i realy realy dont wanna cancel my membership becouse i paid full price and it would be such a bad deal for me. If Daniel says that small ball section of this site alone is worth money we spend maybe it was better to produce good instructional DVD and sell it for 24.99$? Hope after those days pokervt team will come with some serious improvements.

In 3 weeks only couple of Daniels videos were added (like two part 25 min video in a week isnt something that shows to much dedication for the site). Anette videos added 0. Pouls videos adde 0. I respeckt Adam, Alvarado or boosted J but doubt that there is any members of poker VT who signed specificly for instructions from those pro. And now this. Basicly i am paying for service i am not provided with. For short time is normal that site can have some technical problems, but when they shut down site or main part of it for days with no warning and explanation it just means i am paying for nothing. And i have no idea how long it will last and how often i have to expect this. Not to mention what impact it makes on reputation of site and Daniel. Site lookes fancy but it has no flexibility. Like Daniel won bracelet - its all over the net exept his own instructional site. There is no blogs, no coments... My opinion is that profits and simple marketing desisions jus have to much influence and cost quality overal. Daniels rush to open site and to print book during WSOP is understandable from money making perspective, but if you put your name to product and make public promises to poker comunity you have to stand for it. Right now i just read how exosted Daniel is. I realy respect him as a poker player and understant how difficult it can be but maybe is better to concentrate on one thing at a time. Start training saite when you will have time to make quality content for it. Like in every busines first months are most difficult and takes most time from the owner. I recomended this site to my friends and right now i kind of regred that. And i realy realy dont wanna cancel my membership becouse i paid full price and it would be such a bad deal for me. If Daniel says that small ball section of this site alone is worth money we spend maybe it was better to produce good instructional DVD and sell it for 24.99$?
IMO, i think this is a pretty unfair criticism. Not only is the WSOP currently half way through, and as most poker players know, this is the most hectic 6 weeks of the year.Yes. There is bugs on the site. remember it is a brand new site, and any site is going to take a couple months in order to smooth out the bugs. ask any programmer, any person with knowledge of anything in that field.... nothing is right the first time round. and yes, it is a great idea financially to release a book/site during the WSOP. GJ DN for that, it is a great idea.Also, even though poker is in the midst of the WSOP, a LOT of content has been added to the site, and i'm sure if you hit the 'what's new' button you'll see alot. not only that, but if you expect 100 new videos a week to be uploaded, you'll not only run your quota through the roof, but you'll never have time to watch it all. and seeings as 100s of hours was already on the site when it was opened, you can expect it to be a while until a regular influx of videos is uploaded.in response to no blogs, no comments about DN's bracelet. ummmmm his VLOGS and BLOGS both mention it. but if you're referring to VT, it is currently a NLHE site and his bracelet is limit holdem, with other games being expected to be added in the future. you are paying for a service you ARE given, and imo, if there are bugs or crashes on the site, instead of bitching here... contact support, or let them no. post a bug in the bugs/glitches section, hopefully admin will read it/straighten it out.if he were to release an instructional DVD,1. no updates2. less money... after all, this is a business, and shame on whoever creates a business TO MAKE MONEY!!!!!!i think you're bitching and moaning is a little selfish like tbh. i think you're being a little hard on someone who has made an instructional site for his poker community. i really don't understand why you're so anti.

"Not only is the WSOP currently half way through, and as most poker players know, this is the most hectic 6 weeks of the year". For sure, so question is if you will be so busy whay start such big project? Only to make money from people who register and pay large fee. But what next?"Yes. There is bugs on the site. remember it is a brand new site, and any site is going to take a couple months in order to smooth out the bugs. nothing is right the first time round". Agree 100 % but problem is that this site takes money from costumers. In that case you simply must find way not to bother costumers with big technical problems that takes days to fix. Imagine you come to restaurant and waitres brings half of your order and bill. She says sorry, i am very busy and we just opened so you will pay full price, but will get half of the order. And by the way we will be closing this place in 5 min. becouse of techincal problems. What would you say?"Also, even though poker is in the midst of the WSOP, a LOT of content has been added to the site, and i'm sure if you hit the 'what's new' button you'll see alot." I see few 3 min. video answers to questions and some other stuff in same style. But how many new videos was aded by Daniel? 1? Aneete? 0? Paul? 0? It seems it would be more proper to call it virtual training with Adam Junglen and JC Alvardo righ now. "in response to no blogs, no comments about DN's bracelet. if you're referring to VT, it is currently a NLHE site and his bracelet is limit holdem, with other games being expected to be added in the future. you are paying for a service you ARE given" How it is related with simple "Congrats on our leading trainer Daniel Negrienu for wining this yers WSOP bracelet!"? I even dont care if it will be or not, but it shows that site is to static. There is no dinamics, no news, its more like same picture in front of you again and again. Just sugestion for designers to add something to it. "if he were to release an instructional DVD,1. no updates2. less money... after all, this is a business, and shame on whoever creates a business TO MAKE MONEY!!!!!!" Agree 100 %"i think you're bitching and moaning is a little selfish like tbh. i think you're being a little hard on someone who has made an instructional site for his poker community. i really don't understand why you're so anti." When i found world bitching for second time in your post kind of desided that you are tenager from some poor district. Probably its tru. Learn to expres yoursel in more aproriate ways. It will help you in the futre. And yes. I am selfish. I payed for somthing and i hope to get it. Other way i would send my $ directly to owners of this site without even visiting it.

for a start. i wasn't trying to insult you. i was just saying you're overreacting.2nd of all... i'm an engineer from a city, so by no means can you call me poor and a teenager. do not make assumptions. also your argument comparing an INTERNET site to a restaurant is absurd. two completely different thing.also, stop being a hypocrite, if you are going to tell someone to express themselves in a more appropriate way, first learn to SPELL!!!!and by god i hope you have watched every second of every video before you complain about lack of new material.grow up.

Learn to spel? Lol... How many languages you know engineer? English, C++ and few frases in spanish? Sorry for my spelling, but english is not my native language. Anyway its one of 5 languges i can speak, read and write (mean express my self) clearly.And second - when you join learning site you are given options to choose what to see. In cardrunner probably nobody wached all 750 videos. Its not that i say that cardrunners is better than pokervt. But i think that is safe to say that things have to changes if this site want to be competetive. Specialy when Patric Antonius and Ilari Shamies participate in new training site. Same thing with Greg Raymar and Eric Saidel in other one. Guys like Boosted J or JC Alvarado are simply in hole other dimention compering to Daniel so its natural to expect more content from superstars. And not only 3 min video segments answering questions. Peace!

wow.. this is quite a funny read... it's like "reading" a boxing match between 2 competitive players without watching it.. haha if any of you out there are dis-satisfied with the poker vt site.. then simply leave... it's as simple as that. if you are a negative person.. then how are you going to become a champion poker player? negativity will just put you on TILT!POKERVT is the best poker training website EVER INVENTED! you can debate that with me if you like.. and quite frankly i dont care what others think of pokervt...since i have a right to my own opinion -- and i aren't out to criticise any website just because there are "a few" things going wrong for them - especially in the early days :)i'm sure Daniel is getting more praise than criticism right now... remember - you can't expect everything to be "perfect" in life :)since I want to improve my game and be a world champion - i will use whatever material i like the best on the net to improve my game :club: remember - everyone has their own preferences.... as to what they like and dis-like - just like your taste buds do! hahai dont think the other poker training websites offer such a good service as this website. i'm sure most people agree with this statement..otherwise why else would full contact poker have such a BIG FOLLOWING...if any of you out there, disagree or agree with the above statements.. then be my guest....Have a lovely day,===============================================LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FIRST APPT EVENT IN NZ - OCT '08!RICHIERICHNZ from the land of the long white cloud - "New Zealand" :ts

wow.. this is quite a funny read... it's like "reading" a boxing match between 2 competitive players without watching it.. haha
HAHAHAHAHA... yeahhhhhhhhhi agree with you though. don't like it... leave.
well thought out complaint
i agree, and if your paying top dollar for something you shld get what you expect, no annette video's or wasickas ?? wtf are they doing ? site has been up almost 3 weeks now ?id bring this to support and argue .
not so well thgt out response "imo no offense:
if you hire me to do a contract work pre pay and then i say to you oh .. im going to have to wait a few weeks becouse im on another job is that fair ? no and ppl who pay should get what they pay for .
?
its not like it or leave sur . if you order a steak and its not cooked to par do you just .. eat it OR do you have it taken back and cooked to your standrd ?your paying for a service it shld be the best it can be for future business.with that said im sure it will all be sorted . but this is why me and alot of others dont jump into something without research first.ill personally wait about 3 months then join so i can get everything out of it that i can .
Feedback in the forums is great, we appreciate it, but please make sure to also send an email to support@pokervt.com as well. It allows us to isolate problems quicker and implement suggestions at a much faster pace. Sometimes issues like this only affect a small majority of members and does not show up on our end.If you are having this problem it could be caused by updates to our system that are not automatically being picked up by your PC, laptop or Mac.Please delete your cache, web browsing history, and any temp internet files you have. Then close your browser and log back into pokervt.com.If still having viewing problems send an email to support@pokervt.com.Thanks,