Qq Oop, On A Horrible Drawy Board

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)MP ($10.10)CO ($5.10)Button ($10.65)Hero ($9.90)BB ($10.75)UTG ($2.65)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :5c. 2 folds, CO calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.5, BB calls $0.40, CO folds.Flop: ($1.10) :4h, :D, :ts(2 players)Hero bets $0.7, BB raises to $1.4, Hero raises to $3, BB calls $1.60.Turn: ($7.10) :club:(2 players)Hero bets $3, BB calls $3.Thoughts? No read on the opponent. I think I should perhaps be checking this turn? Should I have it all on on the flop?

Your flop reraise size seriously sucks. Pop it to $5 on the flop and then you can get it in on any turn.
QFTAll that raise is gonna do is get more cash in the pot, which is the opposite of what you want
We don't want cash in the pot?
Prolly phrased it wrong - there's no point making the pot bigger if you think they're drawing, for the sake of a bad raise size. You wanna try and define their hand with the raise rather than just get more money in the pot, making decisions harder if a scare card comes off
Prolly phrased it wrong - there's no point making the pot bigger if you think they're drawing, for the sake of a bad raise size. You wanna try and define their hand with the raise rather than just get more money in the pot, making decisions harder if a scare card comes off
If what you're trying to say is that we WANT them to get money in the pot if theyre drawing, but enough that theyre making a mistake, then I agree.
If what you're trying to say is that we WANT them to get money in the pot if theyre drawing, but enough that theyre making a mistake, then I agree.
Explained better then I could manage!