Assuming that it was his first release, which one of his movies has the "best" ending?
I'd still say my favorite ending was Sixth Sense, but my point was it might not have had the same impact if I had already seen all the others.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm glad that I read the wiki page about this movie instead of actually watching it.
Nice, that's exactly what I did yesterday. I'd just heard "It was terrible" too many times to watch it. Then, after reading about it, I told my friend my understanding of the plot and asked if I had missed anything. He said, "Nope...that's pretty much it."
After watching this movie twice and reading some notes on what he was trying to do, I think the movie was fine.The overacting was intentional. It was meant to be a 1950's style B movie and I think if you go in knowing this and not that it is some modern day cgi blood gut horror movie like people though it was or would be, then yes, the movie is going to suck. I really liked the feel of the movie, the tone, the music. It was so reminiscent of movies like the Blob and Invasion of the body Snatchers. As with most of his movies, they get marketed wrong and thus people go in with an idea that they are going to be seeing something not even close to what it would be. Samething happened with the Village.
Ok, I knew there had to be something up with Wahlberg in this movie that I didn't know about. It's not quite as funny anymore though.