June 9: $1500 No Limit Hold'em Shootout 3pm Est

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what the final table looks like.Seat 1: Casey Coleman (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)Seat 2: Matthew Giannetti (Las Vegas, Nevada)Seat 3: Thomas West (Los Altos, California)Seat 4: Rory Monahan (Carbondale, Illinois)Seat 5: Kyle Bowker (Walton, New York)Seat 6: John Strzemp III (Las Vegas, Nevada)Seat 7: Mike Schwartz (Encino, California)Seat 8: Sergey Rybachenko (Moscow, Russian Federation)Seat 9: Jason Young (Suffern, New York)Seat 10: Alexander Triner (Rockville, Maryland)1 $ 335,565 - 2 $ 209,527 - 3 $ 129,675 - 4 $ 82,582 - 5 $ 40,267 - 6 $ 23,887 - 7 $ 15,697 - 8 $ 12,421 - 9 $ 9,828 - 10 $ 7,507

I heard those West guys are good at poker...True story: Sunday I went over to say hello to Hoosier and JC while they were railing Tmay at the final table. We'd met before once but I called him Tom on accident because I'm an idiot. lol. I think it must have tilted him because he busted 15 mins later.Tom West told me that he liked my KJ shove a long time ago, so I am a huge fan of that kid.Mark

I heard those West guys are good at poker...True story: Sunday I went over to say hello to Hoosier and JC while they were railing Tmay at the final table. We'd met before once but I called him Tom on accident because I'm an idiot. lol. I think it must have tilted him because he busted 15 mins later.Tom West told me that he liked my KJ shove a long time ago, so I am a huge fan of that kid.Mark
Tom is probably one of the nicest guys you will meet and doesn't want to do or say anything to upset anyone, ever. So, yeah, you should probably take that into consideration regarding his comments about the KJ shove. :club:
Tom is probably one of the nicest guys you will meet and doesn't want to do or say anything to upset anyone, ever. So, yeah, you should probably take that into consideration regarding his comments about the KJ shove. :club:
Tom would say same if you had 54o.