Congressman's Son Goes Nuts Playing Poker

I am the guy in the video, and just wanted to thank most of you for taking the video for what it is. He just thought people would think it was funny and he knows I have a thick skin and wouldn't mind too much. Other forums have treated me pretty brutally. I am a lot better at brick and mortar than the internet, which may not be saying much now that I review the video. I don't play much because my wife isn't a big fan, but I finished 3rd in a WSOP event when I was in New Orleans volunteering post-Katrina. I am just an overly-enthusiastic guy who loves poker and my Dad is a co-sponsor of the two important bills you guys all have an interest in so don't flame me too bad. ABC news aired a story that wasn't too rough and there is an article in Roll-Call, but I have avoided the bizarre media interest other than that.When I tried to play last Sunday on Pokerstars people kept logging on and asking me if I had a watch, lol.

I am the guy in the video, and just wanted to thank most of you for taking the video for what it is. He just thought people would think it was funny and he knows I have a thick skin and wouldn't mind too much. Other forums have treated me pretty brutally. I am a lot better at brick and mortar than the internet, which may not be saying much now that I review the video. I don't play much because my wife isn't a big fan, but I finished 3rd in a WSOP event when I was in New Orleans volunteering post-Katrina. I am just an overly-enthusiastic guy who loves poker and my Dad is a co-sponsor of the two important bills you guys all have an interest in so don't flame me too bad. ABC news aired a story that wasn't too rough and there is an article in Roll-Call, but I have avoided the bizarre media interest other than that.When I tried to play last Sunday on Pokerstars people kept logging on and asking me if I had a watch, lol.
Awesome if this is really you. That video is an instant classic!!! I think I fell out of my chair laughing so hard.If it's not you, NICE joke account.
I enjoyed it, very entertaining. Don't take any of the bad comments people make about you serious, it's the internet, that's what people do.

It's me (Jim Moran), I play on a few sites, but Fedor is always part of my Avatar. My Dad is Congressman James P. Moran (D. VA8th).Annie Duke, Chris Ferguson and Victor Ramdin can vouch for me (but obviously not my playing prowess). They spent about an hour with me and my Dad in his office trying to get him to be a co-sponsor. If anyone remembers me from the WSOP Circuit Event I was the one who took the bounty for taking out John Bonetti after he was so verbally abusive to the players and staff. I am not sure how else I can prove it, lol.

It's me (Jim Moran), I play on a few sites, but Fedor is always part of my Avatar. My Dad is Congressman James P. Moran (D. VA8th).Annie Duke, Chris Ferguson and Victor Ramdin can vouch for me (but obviously not my playing prowess). They spent about an hour with me and my Dad in his office trying to get him to be a co-sponsor. If anyone remembers me from the WSOP Circuit Event I was the one who took the bounty for taking out John Bonetti after he was so verbally abusive to the players and staff. I am not sure how else I can prove it, lol.
VA FTW!!!! (6th district calling in here) [bTW, Democrats FTW, too.]
WAR VA!
LOL! Video is priceless. Would you react the same way playing in a live event? Considering who your dad is, you should get sponsorship from Pokerstars or some other company -- the publicity would be worth the price.