**fcp Official Full Tilt Msop Pool Thread**

says in the op. me. vtlaxer09 on full tilt****ing such a sick start to the msop for meFull Tilt Poker Game #6625938417: MSOP Event #1 (49559403), Table 3 - 15/30 - Pot Limit Hold'em - 15:42:58 ET - 2008/05/30Seat 1: JamesMurray (5,812)Seat 2: Pocket_Hal (6,375)Seat 3: PokerMasterO (5,070)Seat 4: bgott1 (5,185)Seat 5: bowser125 (5,506)Seat 6: andressoprano (5,356)Seat 7: BlGGIE SMALLS (5,060)Seat 8: vtlaxer09 (4,948)Seat 9: Lucky Chimp (1,688)Pocket_Hal posts the small blind of 15PokerMasterO posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to vtlaxer09 [Kh Kd]bgott1 foldsbowser125 foldsandressoprano foldsBlGGIE SMALLS raises to 60vtlaxer09 has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09 raises to 225Lucky Chimp raises to 630JamesMurray foldsPocket_Hal foldsPokerMasterO foldsBlGGIE SMALLS foldsvtlaxer09 raises to 1,995Lucky Chimp calls 1,058, and is all invtlaxer09 shows [Kh Kd]Lucky Chimp shows [Ad As]Uncalled bet of 307 returned to vtlaxer09*** FLOP *** [6d Jd 8d]*** TURN *** [6d Jd 8d] [7d]*** RIVER *** [6d Jd 8d 7d] [Qc]vtlaxer09 shows a flush, King highLucky Chimp shows a flush, Ace highLucky Chimp wins the pot (3,481) with a flush, Ace high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,481 | Rake 0Board: [6d Jd 8d 7d Qc]Seat 1: JamesMurray (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Pocket_Hal (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: PokerMasterO (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: bgott1 didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: bowser125 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: andressoprano didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: BlGGIE SMALLS folded before the FlopSeat 8: vtlaxer09 showed [Kh Kd] and lost with a flush, King highSeat 9: Lucky Chimp showed [Ad As] and won (3,481) with a flush, Ace high
Bump and how'd event 1 go?
Bump and how'd event 1 go?
I cashed, but went out 33rd. Great idea of Full Tilt's though - I don't play over there very much, and I'll probably play almost every day this month. I also wish this contest wasn't just NL events, but cool that someone organized it and gl to all involved.

ok so.. this looks like it didnt turn out. Not enough people + noone paying=this thing is officially busto.Ill ship back to canateien. I dont think anyone else shipped but if they did let me know.gl in hte msop everyone.

ok so.. this looks like it didnt turn out. Not enough people + noone paying=this thing is officially busto.Ill ship back to canateien. I dont think anyone else shipped but if they did let me know.gl in hte msop everyone.
boooooooo, oh well. Musta been the NL events only gig :club:

ahhh crap... i forgot all about this. Srry VTlaxer... i can still ship if u want to do a HU pool with me or somehtin. That way all the time n effort u put into this wont go to waste

ya im not gonna lpay many events, but we should so some props for certain events
yeh definitely some last longers for these 15$ huge donkfest fields