For Those Not Going To Brand On May 30th

For one reason or another I think I missed the boat on the dinner at Brand. So, I was speaking to Getsprung last night, and we decided that Firefly was a good option for the stragglers. We'll get nice and drunk off of pitchers of sangria before we come and crash Brand later in the night :)So, if you're not going to Brand, come to Firefly! If you've never heard of the place, it's an amazing tapas restaurant with an incredible selection, and it's also super cheap. It's hands down my favorite place to eat in Las Vegas, and I love my food so that's no small feat. If you're interested, reply here so I can get a count and make a reservation for the stragglers :club: And, if there are no stragglers, at least Jon and I get to have a little date before we snuggle, m i rite?Seth

For one reason or another I think I missed the boat on the dinner at Brand. So, I was speaking to Getsprung last night, and we decided that Firefly was a good option for the stragglers. We'll get nice and drunk off of pitchers of sangria before we come and crash Brand later in the night :)So, if you're not going to Brand, come to Firefly! If you've never heard of the place, it's an amazing tapas restaurant with an incredible selection, and it's also super cheap. It's hands down my favorite place to eat in Las Vegas, and I love my food so that's no small feat. If you're interested, reply here so I can get a count and make a reservation for the stragglers :club: And, if there are no stragglers, at least Jon and I get to have a little date before we snuggle, m i rite?Seth
Firefly is teh nuts, but that said, not sure if you are totally shut out for having dinner at Brand.PM copernicus or Potise to be sure.
Can I do both? lol.<3 Firefly
For what it's worth, I will be at Firefly at least once during the 7 days I'll be there. Was considering it for Sat night actually.Either way, no matter who goes where, gonna be some good eats!
For what it's worth, I will be at Firefly at least once during the 7 days I'll be there. Was considering it for Sat night actually.Either way, no matter who goes where, gonna be some good eats!
Yeah, we're planning on going for sure. At least once, lol.

Seth and I are just against shelling out 95 a head not counting alcohol when we can shell out 30 a head including alcohol and have yummy food. Also in for when everyone wants to go. Weee

Seth and I are just against shelling out 95 a head not counting alcohol when we can shell out 30 a head including alcohol and have yummy food. Also in for when everyone wants to go. Weee
NP! totally understand, and a great choice.You guys will be over after for the touney and drinks, yes?
This and thought I was locked out anyway, so I was rationalizing it to myself :)Besides, firefly is sweet. In for the tourny and whatever debauchery the night brings as well. Plan on showing up to Brand 3 sheets to the wind when you guys are closing out your dinner anyway. <3
This and thought I was locked out anyway, so I was rationalizing it to myself :)Besides, firefly is sweet. In for the tourny and whatever debauchery the night brings as well. Plan on showing up to Brand 3 sheets to the wind when you guys are closing out your dinner anyway. <3
Sadly I will be driving this lush to Brand. Fun!
I am down for this...:invitingmyselftojoinyouface:
surekYou can't go. Get back to work.
i will head to wherever beer and fcp arealso, so you all know...a chrozzo emergency/end of night packet will be in my left pocketthis will include my room key and number and taxi moneyshould no one want to take me home with them...jsut stick me in the cab and give the driver this packet
i will head to wherever beer and fcp arealso, so you all know...a chrozzo emergency/end of night packet will be in my left pocketthis will include my room key and number and taxi moneyshould no one want to take me home with them...jsut stick me in the cab and give the driver this packet
or put him in a cab and send him to the Gypsy.
LOOOOOOOL