F C P Dynasty League 2

I want to bet you on this. $20 on ps... if you win three games by the margin of your starting kicker and your lowest scoring kicker on your bench. If you want to only bet on you doing it in two games, then I will go $10... because it's too common to have close games by coincidence.
I dont think I like that angle..The offer was I would win at least two games because of my superior kicking. I have 3 good kickers. Some teams barely have one decent kicker. I dont understand the need to have my starting kicker have more pts than my bench kicker for the bet to be valid.The whole point is kicking is a major category in the league. A kicker that has a very good game can have more pts than a starting RB or QB...The whole notion of the 30th best kicker being just as good at the top 10 kickers in the league is not only propestorous but also is narrow minded.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are mathematically challenged, not sure how else to tell you...I DONT HAVE 5 KICKERS
lol, since you are mentally challenged, not sure how else to tell you.... YOU CAN MAKE A PROP BET ON PEOPLE NOT ON YOUR TEAM

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle believes the Texans will cut Ahman Green if he doesn't play this preseason.McClain thinks the signing of Marcel Shipp is an indicator and that Chris Brown might actually be a better option. "At least Brown gained some yardage against the Saints," writes McClain. When it comes down to it, Ahman is old, too expensive, and a lingering injury waiting to happen. He just isn't very good, so this shouldn't be a huge surprise.---------unless you are serge lol

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle believes the Texans will cut Ahman Green if he doesn't play this preseason.McClain thinks the signing of Marcel Shipp is an indicator and that Chris Brown might actually be a better option. "At least Brown gained some yardage against the Saints," writes McClain. When it comes down to it, Ahman is old, too expensive, and a lingering injury waiting to happen. He just isn't very good, so this shouldn't be a huge surprise.---------unless you are serge lol
your anti Green propaganda wont work..He is going to play and have a good year.
  • 3 weeks later...

Lets kick the tires and light the fires big daddy! Gooooo Cooley/Suisham (Okay Cooley is Dynasty 1, but it's important anyway).

I know that my team seems like it is Raiders heavy, but really I just have the #1 RB and #1 QB from the team and then some backups. Also, did anyone see the Raiders preseason game tonight. In summary, I'm not sad that I have Darren McFadden and JaMarcus Russell.
Are you sad now?
  • 1 month later...

So....any updates on who is killing this league?

me
O'rly???I am not good w/ numbers...I thought...7-1>4-4970>930I could be wrong though??
  • 1 month later...

Bump for Week 2 playoff matchups.dEv's BamFs vs. Yoda and Montgomery Maulers vs. ChrisThere are 12 teams in the league and they are split into 4 (3 teams per) divisions. The clubs division (which I finished last in at 7-6) have all 3 teams currently still alive in the playoffs and will have at least one in the Final game.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump for Week 2 playoff matchups.dEv's BamFs vs. Yoda and Montgomery Maulers vs. ChrisThere are 12 teams in the league and they are split into 4 (3 teams per) divisions. The clubs division (which I finished last in at 7-6) have all 3 teams currently still alive in the playoffs and will have at least one in the Final game.
Good Luck in the Super Bowl sir!!!
Good Luck in the Super Bowl sir!!!
Thank you sir.A 120.02 - 119.22 victory getting me there was quite the nail bitter. Thankfully Cleveland sucked enough that Philly didn't need to use much of Brian Westbrook to beat them.Here's the matchup. The current lineups are as follows. I'm currently starting...Manning, Peyton IND QBLewis, Jamal CLE RBWilliams, DeAngelo CAR RBBruce, Isaac SFO WRHoushmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WRWayne, Reggie IND WRWelker, Wes NEP WR 20Cooley, Chris WAS TEGould, Robbie CHI PKMaulers are going with...Warner, Kurt ARI QBFaulk, Kevin NEP RBPeterson, Adrian MIN RBSmith, Kevin DET RBBerrian, Bernard MIN WRWalter, Kevin HOU WRWhite, Roddy ATL WROlsen, Greg CHI TEAkers, David PHI PKAll I know is that Maulers have too many players named Kevin.
  • 4 months later...

All right dynasty leaguers! The draft has come and gone, and our rookie draft starts in like 3 weeks! So it's time to start thinkin football again :)So come on IRC, hang out, talk football, negotiate trades, or talk poker, or stocks, or whatever. Just hang out and be active when you are bored! http://holonet.org @ channel FCP if you forgot.