I do apologize for a lack of details mainly since I just closed down pokerstars and forgot the hand history. 6 Max FL O8 5/10, all stacks are around 200, no short stacks, no real lunatics. After about 7-8 orbits, table is playing mainly ABC. This hand comes up:Hero in BB with 44xx (I remember I had no low draws)First position callsSecond position callsFolds to SB who completes.Hero checks option.Flop 477 rainbow.Hero bets 5.1st position raises to 10.2nd position raises to 15.SB raises to 20.Hero cries.Just curious how everyone plays this out, since obviously even if I'm ahead, I have to sweat a lot of outs.

i would fold. you are going to lose way more than you are going to win here. even if i could some how know that i had the best hand right now i would still fold.

I'm not so sure - they can't all have 77.How many are betting A23X. A56X? AL7X?I'm not sure I could resist the temptation to see the turn, then call down if I can do it cheaply.

• 1 month later...

this is a perfect example of a time to fold what may be the best hand because of the probable future action. if it's getting capped on the flop, you're up against at least one seven (best case scenario), which you're not too far ahead of, and you're going to get only half about 80% of the time. crying is correct. so is mucking, even if two guys show you a naked seven and two show you low draws.