Table 'Mebsuta' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: DevilRon ($15.40 in chips) Seat 2: lefty513 ($30.45 in chips) Seat 3: arutlupes89 ($55.95 in chips) Seat 4: BCingyou ($23.80 in chips) Seat 5: Broberts515 ($15 in chips) Seat 6: Tanagi ($26.45 in chips) BCingyou: posts small blind $0.10Broberts515: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to arutlupes89 [Td Ts]Tanagi: folds DevilRon: raises $0.25 to $0.50lefty513: folds arutlupes89: calls $0.50BCingyou: folds Broberts515: calls $0.25*** FLOP *** [9d As Tc]Broberts515: checks DevilRon: bets $0.75arutlupes89: raises $1.50 to $2.25Broberts515: folds DevilRon: calls $1.50*** TURN *** [9d As Tc] [8d]DevilRon: checks arutlupes89: bets $3.75DevilRon: calls $3.75*** RIVER *** [9d As Tc 8d] [7s]DevilRon: bets $8.90 and is all-inHero ???????First of all, let me say that I normally 3-bet this preflop but villain has played pretty tight throughout the session. Since I have the button I decided to just take a flop without getting too invested.

6-max, I'm re-raising with TT pre-flop any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I do understand your point of view though--the middle pairs from 77 to JJ can be hard to get away from sometimes when an overcard comes. The flop is gravy for you, but puts a draw out there. He leads out, and I'd make him eat that bet. Assume he's got the OESD, 8 outs twice (approximately 32% by the river). The pot as is is $2.35 when the action is to you. You gave him 3.1-to-1 on his call, and he's about 2.125-to-1 to get there.Raise more on the flop. I'd have raised to $3 or so to make his call incorrect even with the OESD. Make him pay to hit his prayer. The 8d on the turn would make me sick. The pot's $6.10, so I'd probably try full pot to see if he has AJ like another poster said, and fold to a raise. On the river, you really have to check with 4-to-a-straight out there. The pot is $13.60, so you have to think of how likely it is that you're beat. I'd say better than 80-20, so you'd need to get better than 4-to-1 on your money to even consider a call. Any bet over $4.50 then is an insta-fold. All in all, you should have probably jammed a bit harder on that dangerous board.