Im in work. cliff notes?
I watched it and I have no idea what I'm supposed to thank him for, or what the title of the thread refers to. I kept waiting for the girl to have a wardrobe malfunction or something, and when she didn't I was pretty disappointed.Thanks OP though!

I'm at work with a slow ass computer so It'll take me a few minutes to d/l. I don't seek them out but I'll watch any video with Lizzy H. She's dreamy.

I watched it and I have no idea what I'm supposed to thank him for, or what the title of the thread refers to. I kept waiting for the girl to have a wardrobe malfunction or something, and when she didn't I was pretty disappointed.Thanks OP though!
You're welcome! I was just kidding around thoughThe video is a mockumentary in which Cardplayer TV investigates Scandinavian poker player and their aggression that is supposedly taking over the world as an epidemic. Just a video I thought would give a couple of people on FCP a good laugh.
You're welcome! I was just kidding around thoughThe video is a mockumentary in which Cardplayer TV investigates Scandinavian poker player and their aggression that is supposedly taking over the world as an epidemic. Just a video I thought would give a couple of people on FCP a good laugh.
Oh...the link I clicked on took me to a Don Cheadle interview.He beat Phil Ivey you know.
Oh...the link I clicked on took me to a Don Cheadle interview.He beat Phil Ivey you know.
what!?
Admit it OP, this was a poker "Rick Roll" wasn't it.
Nice redirection from the scandal you meant to imply.Don Cheetle, famous Hollywood BLACK actor was seen going into his hotel room with a beautiful young WHITE girl next door type followed by a camera crew. freaking Neanderthal
Nice redirection from the scandal you meant to imply.Don Cheetle, famous Hollywood BLACK actor was seen going into his hotel room with a beautiful young WHITE girl next door type followed by a camera crew. freaking Neanderthal
Me --> level 1You --> level 2

Buncha mouthbreathers.

Just click the "CPTV investigates" one.
It wasn't that funny though. I kept thinking I'd like to see Lizzie and Amanada Leatherman jello wrestling. And by jello wresting I mean hard core lesbian sex.